Epic mockup thread of mythical ERGs that you know would never happen but you GAS For

• Thread starter AeonSolus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

srrdude

White Space Jesus
Reaction score
Like it! Thinking about it, a slightly carved top will also be a valid option (and leave the armrest) Thanks for shopping; This will still be a future project for me. :cheers:

Hey no problem man, I think there's a lot of potential in that idea. When you get around to it I'm always down to lend an extra set of eyes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Empryrean

angery gear acquirer
Reaction score
I would love to see a 8-string version of this;

schecter_007ELITE_STBLK.jpg

This, would be awesome

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
SSO-1-1-1.jpg

Seeing as I have finally stopped lurking and actually begun to post here, I figured i might as well share this. If it were not for this place, I would most likely have never even come across this guitar. It is an Ibanez Artfield for any of you who may not already be aware.

Thank you. I want a 6er one of those now :D

If Ibanez ever make something like an ICT707FX (no stupid trem) I would sell myself to earn enough money for one. :eek:

Why have they denied us a 7-string Iceman thus far?

Alwballe

Reaction score
Probably the worst work ever done in paint. And with a ridiculously oversized neck, but im trying to decide what bodyshape im going for with my upcoming custom 8string. And the gibson firebird shape is a candidate.

If anyone who isnt retarded with Mockups like me would like to give a 8string firebird a try. PLEASE do. would really like to see what it could look like :)

wmd05u.jpg

Latest posts

')