Epiphone Korina Flying-V 7

• Thread starter Duraesu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Duraesu

Reaction score
I found a very good deal... should i go forward? is has a 24.75" scale, is that good for 7strings? a higher string gauge would solve at least tension problems?

Who here has one or played it? could you tell how did it felt? =D

cheerz

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
the 24.75 is definately going to give you a rounder tone, i wouldnt downtune with it at all, but toss a high 60 something on there, and you should be ok at b.
i've heard varying things on quality, that some of them are pretty decent, but some of them are really shitty. seems like they are hit and miss, sort of like the lp7's

Rooster

Reaction score
It's a damn good guitar, especially for the money. You may want to have a local luthier dress the frets on it. It won't cost much and that's usually all those guitars are missing. They're so easy to set up, and then once your frets are polished it'll play great!

For the price, you really can't go wrong. :yesway:

SRS

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's a damn good guitar, especially for the money. You may want to have a local luthier dress the frets on it. It won't cost much and that's usually all those guitars are missing. They're so easy to set up, and then once your frets are polished it'll play great!

For the price, you really can't go wrong. :yesway:

SRS

You NEED to post some high res. pics of your guitars... wow. :drool:

thedonutman

Reaction score
I had a LP7, which I assume has the same neck. I found the B to be a bit too flabby, it was just about the right tension tuned to B with a .68. It was a nice guitar though.

NoSleepTilMetal

All you need is Love
Reaction score
I got one back in September after searching EVERYWHERE rather unsuccessfully. And now that I've got one, I've gotta say... yeah it is pretty much worth the money. Mine is pretty well used but it's all good. Actually the nut just broke after I tried putting on one of my old .070's for the low B. But eh, I'm getting a new nut later this week..

Just don't post a WTB ad on eBay w/o alot of caution, I almost got ripped of by some weirdo in Romania (who originally claimed to be in Pennsylvania, but then went on to vacation in Italy, and then Romania... all in a single week :nuts: ). But then again the guy I ended up getting it from found out about my 7 string V GAS from that ad as well...

So the moral of the story is just fucking buy one! :hbang:

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
I was had a 24.75" 7 string guitar. It was AWESOME!

')