Epiphone matt heafy sig. Les paul

Metal671

Reaction score
I was wondering, do any of your best buy stores sale this guitar. Is it possible if they can have it shipped?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal671

Reaction score

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
I was actually looking to buy it from best buy... I know they stop selling instruments, but they are having a clearance sale on everything. I was just wondering if anyone has seen it at their best buy.

The guitar is too new for Best Buy to carry it.

Metal671

Reaction score
The guitar is too new for Best Buy to carry it.

The epiphone website says that they sell it. Ive contacted a ton of best buys through email and few replied back and said that they either sold it or did not carry it.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
why would one buy a guitar from a store that sells tv ?

Because as he's already stated slightly above your post - BB has had their instruments on clearance because they won't be selling them anymore, so he was trying to buy one at discount

McBonez

Banned
Reaction score
The epiphone website says that they sell it. Ive contacted a ton of best buys through email and few replied back and said that they either sold it or did not carry it.

The Epiphone website states that they are a dealer (or were) for Epiphone guitars. Not "hey, this guitar is totally gonna be at best buy"

Sorry, but that's the reality of it. You won't find it at best buy, sorry.

')