Erg amp recommendations

• Thread starter proto
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

proto

Reaction score
Hey maybe not the right place for this - but i'm trying to play more jazz stuff with my intrepid 8 tuned eaeadgbe and was wondering recommendations for amps that dont flub out so much. right now im using a polytone minibrute.

thx proto

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score

proto

Reaction score
thanks urklvt! - i'll look into the atomic. i have an x3live but still looking for something more simple - thought about getting a bass or keyboard amp and trying to eq it somehow

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
That's always an option too. Here's an "acoustic" amp I'd recommend, mainly for the price:
Carvin.com - Guitars, Amplifiers & Pro Audio: Acoustic Series Amplifiers
I actually use a Roland AC-90 for my acoustic and my electric cello. I also use it to play my synth ready guitars with my Roland VG-99. It is amazing how much sound that small amp pumps out. It might be worth a look too.

proto

Reaction score
im looking at the roland cube 80xl - i'm wondering if the amp can handle the lower strings - also does anybody here use or can recommend a good parametric eq?

Latest posts

')