Ermmmm...This Gets me Fucking Pissed

• Thread starter Cadavuh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zehailiu

Reaction score
^ It's so ironic really, the US has become more gestapo than China, FOX news is the voice of peoples' revolution and CNN is the voice of the man.

Something funny I remember about China's Internet: I was trying to find some full episodes of family guy, and I found out it's banned due to "obscene language."
Then 2 seconds later I see a giant ad on front page of the chinese version of facebook for a fucking shitty mmo that says "PLAY THIS SHITTY GAME, MEET LOTS OF WOMEN!!"

cpnhowdy

Reaction score
So many things wrong with this. More stupidity from those who believe big gov is a good idea. :nuts:

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
just take out the word internet and youll see what its eventually leading to

GorillaSalsa

Reaction score
Just because it's proposed in Congress doesn't mean it's going to get any votes. Some things will NEVER pass, politicians just like to make the gesture anyway for whatever reason.

Take Texas, for example. Texas, barring some major shift in the political spectrum, will NEVER have a state income tax. Too many conservative citizens, and too many politicians who would rather keep their job than do something beneficial. Did I mention Texas has huge amounts of public debt and that amount grows as frequently as the sun rises? If Texas would just institute a state income tax, we could lower some of the penalties for moving violations, the cigarette tax, any sin tax period, gas tax, etc. because we'd have extra income. But as soon as people hear income tax they reach for the ballot and vote for whoever isn't "that guy that made me pay a tax".

My point is, some things will never pass, calm down.

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
Gorilla, a bigger reason is that the sales tax would be enough for our expenditures if it weren't for twats trying to make everything bigger. The income tax has been raised several times in my lifetime without much trouble at all - the sin taxes are there more to help fundagelical fuckheads feel better about themselves, and considering how small our government is (and how much more efficient it could be) the sales tax is a far better option.

Jeff

Latest posts

')