Ernie Ball Music Man JPX7 (World Wide Shippable)

Jesse Zuretti

Composer /// Guitar/Orchestra @Daath
Reaction score
** I cannot accept trade offers - please only contact me or post with questions pertinent to a sale transaction **

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ernie Ball Music Man JPX7 John Petrucci 7 String Guitar (mindful players condition, 9/10)
Modifications (if any): Tremol-no, Flush-mount Straplocks (looks like buttons are off, but the Flush-mount Straplocks are recessed), Seymour Duncan JB/59
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell Case, Straplock Buttons
Location (City,State or City,Country): Northern, New Jersey
International OK? : Yes (per your expense)
Contact Info (No Phone #s) jzuretti7 at gmail
References (eBay or other forum userid): check my ss.org profile, gnarlesbronson on ebay, tons of transactions on harmony central as shrediknight666, and many via facebook forums
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1900 shipped in the US (add fees via paypal)
Pictures:

I can take specific pictures for the more scrupulous buyers if my few shots coupled with google images wont suffice. More on the guitar after the pictures...

BODY4_zps3566cf25.jpg~original

BODY1_zps12586d4f.jpg~original

HEADjz1_zps93692d52.jpg~original

I will point out in advance: I used this guitar as a tool. Nothing against bedroom shredders/meticulous collectors at all, but I'm not building a collection over here; I play my guitars live, I record with them, and rehearse with them - and I do so with every fiber of my being. This guitar isn't in "9.99/10 mint" condition. I've buffed and polished the ever loving heck out of this thing so it looks as cute as possible for its new owner. I'm calling it 9/10 condition in a sense that this guitar functions 100% perfectly, sounds 100% sweet, but looks 90% amazing to the Sherlock Holmes types. That 10% is left to the fact that it's not "mint". More like...peppermint.

Enjoy and feel free to contact me with ANY questions, preferably via email at jzuretti7 at gmail

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse Zuretti

Reaction score
I'll do $1850 shipped in the United States until 2015 starts. I need this gone, but I'm not in a bind.

No trades still :)

Jesse Zuretti

Reaction score
$1775 shipped in the US, international shipping is a yes (i'll get you a quote)

')