Ernie Ball Musicman JPXI **SIGNED BY PETRUCCI**

tmfrank

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Hey everyone!

This is an Ernie Ball MusicMan JPXI in great condition, all ready to sell! Recently restrung, set up, and cleaned up.

The only minor blemish is a tiny chip on the headstock which you can barely even see in the pictures. I can take more pictures of it for any seriously interested buyers.

On top of the guitar being in great condition, it has also been signed by John Petrucci and Jordan Rudess of Dream Theater! I met them back in 2012 when I saw them on tour; they were all great guys and those two were happy to sign the guitar (Signatures are removable if someone were to buy it).

Full specs can be found here:
JPXI

My only reason for selling it is that I need some money for a large and quickly approaching guitar-related purchase, so cash would be the best option for me. However, I'm not completely ruling out trades.

Modifications (if any):
None

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Hard Case, Case candy, etc.

Location (City,State or City,Country):
Newark, Delaware. For trades, I'd be willing to make a drive toward any nearby states though!

International OK? :
Probably, but I haven't much experience with it.

Contact Info (No Phone #s)
Direct message on SS

References (eBay or other forum userid):
I've sold to Bnosam on the SS forum, and I can provide my Ebay ID for anyone who's really interested in the deal.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
Hoping to get about $2,100 for it, but I'm willing to negotiate. Trades could work, but I'd much prefer cash. I'd prefer to do it through Ebay if it were an outright cash deal.

Attachments

• IMG_2384.jpg
    IMG_2384.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 186
  • IMG_2385.jpg
    IMG_2385.jpg
    1,023.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2392.jpg
    IMG_2392.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_2393.jpg
    IMG_2393.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2389.jpg
    IMG_2389.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 51

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tmfrank

Reaction score
Bumpity! Open to trades too, worst I can say is no! And I promise to do so politely :lol: