ESP 07 site is up with new models...freaking sick!

• Thread starter Kagami
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
Hmmm... Ok. My experience with ESP is limited. Soudns like more, "They are somewhat better than", to me, but hey. :lol:

I've played some damn nice USA Strats, though. :shrug:

I loved them to death but I quit playing them after i got my first ibby
I still have on in pieces (was going to get it repainted) Its whipped and was pearl pink :barf: plus I am missing some hardware that got lost

I used to be able to get 400 series for $272 bucks. One of my friends had to sell 20 to get a dealership so he was giving them away to his friends for cost. Basically this was back when the only ESPs available were tele or strat copies (early 80's)

I guess I am just sentimental about them :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Oh yeah, didn,t see pics of them on the site, but there are GL-20 and KH-20 limited edition 20th anniversary guitars.

KH-20 specs:
neck-through body see-through black flame maple top, maple neck w/ebony fretboard. MOP skulls w/signature

GL-20 specs:
stock but bombs(mirror) & plane(MOP) inlays (which are freaking sweet), kill switch, MOP kanji and bombs on body

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
KH-20:
KH-20.jpg

GL-20:
GL-20.jpg

Man, with all these reissues and annniversary models, it's like it's nineteen eighty-fucking-seven all over again.

Mullets and ripped jeans for everyone!

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Apparently the KH-20 is $10k...might just be the MSRP but still :eek: :nuts:

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
KH-20:
KH-20.jpg

GL-20:
GL-20.jpg

Man, with all these reissues and annniversary models, it's like it's nineteen eighty-fucking-seven all over again.

Mullets and ripped jeans for everyone!

One of my friends has a kamikaze its freaking rules

Ror3h

Reaction score
Was the Viper 407 finished in satin black before? I cant remember...
Either way, it is now. Looks pretty cool actually.
viper-407.jpg

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Was the Viper 407 finished in satin black before? I cant remember...
Either way, it is now. Looks pretty cool actually.
viper-407.jpg

They've got black nickel (cosmo) hardware on all of them now :(

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
I use to own the SC607, but I got rid of it because I wasn't into EMGs anymore. That SC207 is looking real tasty!

sevenstringdeath

death metal guru!
Reaction score
huge disappointment, the new H headstock is fucking horrid, and all they did was add chrome hardware to the MH series, and i hate chrome hardware, so now i have to find an old mh-400

edit: nevermind, the new mh-100o is pretty sick.
but everything else sucks.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The reason it's chrome is because every place stopped making straight-up-black hardware :(

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I said something about swapping the necks of the Surveyor 5s and a guy did a photoshop, they look fucking sick!

surveyor-405_NAT1.jpg

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The reason black hardware is getting scarce is because a lot of countries limit its import/export, particularly in Europe, because of the chemicals used in the manufacturing/plating process.

StewMac said:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Non-RoHS Compliant items
Regrettably, due to restrictions we are no longer able to ship some items to European Union (EU) countries. We are looking for RoHS compliant versions of these items that we can send internationally. Until that time, we apologize for any inconvenience.

What is RoHS? The RoHS Directive stands for "the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment." This Directive bans the placing on the EU market of new electrical and electronic equipment containing more than agreed levels of lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) flame retardants.
[/FONT]

')