ESP 2011

• Thread starter Necromechanical
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

aleXander

BlackByPopularDemand
Reaction score
I think you might be :lol:

The Snakebyte is probably one of, if not THE ugliest guitar I've ever seen.

I'll play it and if I like it I'll consider getting it, but it'll probably be ridiculously priced.

7 string version of that would be rather cool I'd think. :agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Miek

POSTING ON INTERNET
Reaction score
"Shin, we really need to introduce a new V shape to the lineup. Do you have anything in mind?"

"No, not right now. Yes, waiter, I'll have the shark fin soup. Ask me again after I finish eating."

Da-yum! looks like you could kill a fellow with it!

You could open a man or a can with it.

ixlramp

Reaction score
SC-208 ...
Excellent to see a low cost 8 string. I might buy this :)

LTD TE-202 pre-distressed ...
The fake printed fretboard grease is pathetic :noplease:

aleXander

BlackByPopularDemand
Reaction score
They fixed the picture of the devil driver sigs.
the JK has an archtop like it's supposed to.
It looks really good, and I might go back to 6s because of it.

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
This whole line blows ass. a couple of cool ideas ruined by putting ugly fucking rosewood on them. I know they're mid range guitars but that's no reason for them to look like a $200 100 series guitar when you're looking down the neck. Never thought I'd say this but they need to follow BC Rich's example.

Schecter showed promise by flipping the ass looking Carvin ultra V offset style around on the Gary Holt sig, then fucked it up by not slapping him in the face and telling him that he has awful taste in guitars. Red and black only looks cool when it's done tastefully, bright red pickups are not tasteful. Garza sig would have been 100000000000 times better if were left as a flat top, and had a totally blank ebony board. Maybe even enough so for me to buy it despite my loathing for deathcore bands.

Ibanez...bleh. Maple board JEM 505 in white is cool, AT100CL continues to be the coolest guitar they make. New Munky sig looks ok, will probably cost a mint, and for that price point I would want something nicer than the ugly cuts of rosewood they stick on everything, especially since the idea is a classic strat look. Having said that I might still buy it if it has a decent sized neck.

Still waiting patiently for any news about the Steve Smyth Bich 7. Doo de doo still waiting doo doo.

Wonder if it'll be anything like this:

l_acc15866fc6a44f0b9831083bb73a4df.jpg

Hope so. Though he did say it would be red with a floyd.

Still waiting doo doo...

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
I actually think the Snakebyte looks cool, but it's not something I'd buy. Looks like they are only doing a couple hundred of the Slayer guitars too, that blows. I'll stick with Ibanez I think.

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
I just get so angry when I see all these amazing colourful finishes on the 6's then when looking at the 7's you get a buttload of black! :(

:rofl:

aleXander

BlackByPopularDemand
Reaction score
Still waiting patiently for any news about the Steve Smyth Bich 7. Doo de doo still waiting doo doo.

Wonder if it'll be anything like this:

l_acc15866fc6a44f0b9831083bb73a4df.jpg

Hope so. Though he did say it would be red with a floyd.

Still waiting doo doo...

He told me it was going to be the exact same thing with a floyd on the 7.

EliNoPants

Reaction score
Dear ESP

Whether or not you decide to introduce your Japan only exclusives overseas and/or as LTDs, at least do it with this model:

ESP_Arrow_ANDROMEDA.jpg

:pray:

If not, I'll have to wait for the Japanese exclusive stuff to be revealed. Thankyou. :)

i dislike pointy wings, and i dislike having a small lower wing (i may be the only person on earth who prefers the Schecter V shape over others, i would have shrunk the top wing even more and made the lower wing even bigger than it is), but aside from those two issues, i want that guitar so goddamn bad i'd even settle for it as a 6

I Voyager

Reaction score
yes it would :shred:

ex7behemoth.jpg
:bowdown:
Seth signature model plz

Overall, I'm digging this year's lineup, especially those new EC-1000s. It's nice to see Devildriver finally get sigs as well.

Though I must say, the headstocks on the H-1007s really kill it for me. If they made it an MH then I would like it 10 times more.

xxxyyy

Reaction score
OMG... the Arrow is beautiful. Too bad it's a 6 string and Japanese...

')