ESP 2011

• Thread starter Necromechanical
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

indrangelion

You guys are funny
Reaction score
I'm so slow.... :wallbash:

Interesting fact because another Aussie is halfway into getting an ESP Leda sign. Haven't tried it but for some reason, my animal lust is getting the better of me.

Ooh I got mentioned :wavey:

According to my favourite ESP dealer, it should be here in the next 2-3 months.

Interestingly, according to one of Leda's recent Twitter entries, he is thinking of venturing down the 7 stringer path :metal: Must get me whatever 7 he's getting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chest rockwell

Forum MVP
Reaction score
i got a proto h 1007
mail.jpg

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
The horizon 27..just made me blow my load. Fucking shit.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
I thought ESP were phasing out the 'Schecterness' on their Ltds, but it's binding city on that proto. :lol: Still awesome though.

I was hoping to see a pro shot of the T7 in that bmusic thread, but all the others are fap-worthy anyway. :yesway:

Abhimanyu

Reaction score
The bmusic lineup seems compeletely different than what ESP sells otherwise Internationally. Exclusive dealership?!

Also, according to Mr. Andy James, the MH1007FR would mostly have an EMG 81-7 in the Bridge and another EMG (not sure which) in the neck. It's also supposed to be a neck-thru so I'm guessing it'll be better than the MH-417?!

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
That Joe Stump strat copy is the best guitar ESP are putting out this year bar none.

NeglectedField

Reaction score
That Hex 6 is gorgeous, if only the 7 came without the Behemoth design as well. Nothing against them, just the whole sig thing.

jl-austin

Reaction score
And it would also be cool if they would recess the TOM. I guess that is asking to much though.

')