ESP 2016 Models released

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
2016 Product Preview - The ESP Guitar Company

A ....ING GLENN TIPTON SIGNATURE MODEL. :EEK:

Also, it turns out ESP DID decide to make the Whitechapel sigs 26.5'' scale.

Alex Wade, Ben Savage, and Zach Householder of Whitechapel have also made significant updates to their respective models with the LTD AW-7B, LTD BS-7B QM, and LTD ZH-EC7B QM. All three are seven-string models at 26.5” baritone scale, and outstanding new finishes.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Some other interesting tidbits.
the E-II Viper Baritone offers a 27" scale with setthru construction, a 24-fret ebony fingerboard, and an EMG 81/85 pickup set, and comes in a great-looking Charcoal Metallic Satin finish.
the new E-II EX-NT is a powerful new guitar that uses the EX shape.
For 2016, ESP has debuted the E-II Arrow-7, a seven-string version of the exciting Arrow design.
We’ve also made additions and updates to the ESP USA Series. The M-II NTB is a neck-thrubody design in outstanding Sapphire Black, Pearl White, and Cobalt Blue finishes, with high-end components like EMG Metalworks 81/85-X pickups. New finishes and design changes for other ESP USA models include the USA M-III (Purple Sunburst finish), the USA Eclipse (Emerald Green Sunburst with quilted maple top), and the USA Horizon-II (Amber Cherry Sunburst with flamed maple top).
Last but certainly not least, Will Adler (Lamb of God) has a new version of his ESP Will Adler Warbird and LTD WA-WARBIRD with Fishman Fluence pickups.
One of ESP’s most highly-respected players, Stephen Carpenter of Deftones, has updated the seven-string LTD SC-607B and the eight-string LTD SC-608B to also include Fishman Fluence pickups.
It’s a similar story for Buz McGrath and Ken Susi of Unearth with the LTD BUZ-7QM and LTD KS-M7 ET, whose new seven-string guitars offer features like Fishman Fluence pickups and an EverTune bridge on Ken’s model, along with great new finishes and tonewoods.
Two of ESP’s most iconic players, James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett of Metallica, also have new Signature Series models coming out in 2016. We can’t tell you the details about these guitars just yet, since they’re in the final stages of development. Around the time of the NAMM Show in late January, be prepared for some very exciting news about these new guitars that are scheduled for release in early 2016.
Other new Signature Series artists include Alan Ashby (Of Mice & Men), who has customized a TE Series
Mille Petrozza (Kreator) has put together a daring V-shaped model with Fishman Fluence pickups, a Floyd Rose, and glow-in-the-dark side dots with the E-II MK-1 and the LTD MK-600
Another highly anticipated baritone guitar is the LTD Viper-200B, which features the cool double-cutaway styling of the Viper model in a 27” scale guitar that’s priced for almost any musician.
The LTD F-200B is a baritone guitar (27” scale) with 24 frets and bolt-on construction

Bass stuff:
Brand new to LTD are the H Series special edition basses with the H-1004SE and H-1005SE. They are based on the coveted ESP Horizon bass, but use burled maple tops in a Honey Natural finish, along with Nordstrand Big Splits pickups.
Stream- SL5, a five-string bass at 35” scale with a larger body than the previous version, and is being made in Deep Red Metallic Satin and Snow White finishes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Oh man, new guitar overload! Neck-Thru M-II's and those M-II 7's are cool. Those V's are dangerously awesome. I have a strange attraction to the Stream guitars. The baritone Viper is so sweet, I just wish they had a 24.75", that might be the biggest heartbreak for me. I need a Viper so, so, badly...:realmad:

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Clearly, they are still saving a few for NAMM. I just caught that EX-NT bit in the descriptions, that could be awesome. Lot's of cool stuff anyway, finally an expansion of the E-II line that I was thinking we would have seen last year.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
No MV-200, no thx!!

I don't think you're ever going to see an MV. I've only seen one dude that uses them and they didn't last long at all.

Clearly, they are still saving a few for NAMM. I just caught that EX-NT bit in the descriptions, that could be awesome.

Yeah, some images weren't included, such as the 5-string FF bass, a 7-string E-II Arrow, and 2 new Hammett and Hetfield sigs.

Tisca

Big-tube snob
Reaction score
Can we assume Andy James is sticking to 25.5" on new sevens?

Bdtunn

Reaction score
Didn't see the Tipton coming, I actually like it.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Finally a black satin 6 string Eclipse. I'll just have to swap out all the hardware on it to black, hmph. Aside from that there's some mighty tasty stuff this year... Getting huge GAS for an Arrow.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
So Millie as gone to ESP from Jackson. Can't blame him, he's been using Jacksons almost exclusively since Kreator first started and he's never had much promo from them. ESP should give him a little boost in that department.

I love the look of the Horizon I and M-II

')