ESP 2016 Models released

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
They're disappointed in you owning so many Ibanez SZ's.

NO!

leonardo-dicaprio-crying.gif

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score

REALLY wish there was a higher quality version of that Triryche.. would love an E-II or ESP version. Might have to buy one anyways :lol:

MatthewK

Reaction score
The only thing I don't like are the hipshot-style bridges. Tune-o-matic and Floyd Rose have become my favorite bridges lately. I see zero reason to have individual height adjustment on every saddle, it just makes setting up the guitar more of pain in the ass.

bnzboy

Asian Dying
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like are the hipshot-style bridges. Tune-o-matic and Floyd Rose have become my favorite bridges lately. I see zero reason to have individual height adjustment on every saddle, it just makes setting up the guitar more of pain in the ass.

I prefer hipshot/fender fixed style bridges over TOM and FR; TOM is just uncomfortable to play (recessed TOM is preferred) and FR is just pain in the butthole to setup/maintain

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I prefer hipshot/fender fixed style bridges over TOM and FR; TOM is just uncomfortable to play (recessed TOM is preferred) and FR is just pain in the butthole to setup/maintain

I disagree on both points, but I'm glad they're trying to appeal to both.

I think it would be ....ing terrible if a company got rid of multiple things, in favor for one style just to appeal to a minority of people. Getting rid of ToMs and FRs in favor for Hipshot/Fakeshot bridges just because the majority of a niche forum wants it? Yeah, .... that. A lot of us still play ToMs and Floyd Roses without hassle. :lol:

Mathemagician

Reaction score

I literally agree with all of this. However I do like that they at least give people a ton of options. Just not many that I want anymore. Most guitars I have have floating trems because I want all the other specs. I just want some more sweet flatmount 7 strings for under $2k.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
')