ESP 2016 Models released

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

deftones-88

Reaction score
Re Alex Wade's, does anyone know the scale length? His custom model he got looks very similar to this LTD model but it had 26.25" scale, yeah I know, but that's what Alex wrote in his NGD http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sevenstring-guitars/272024-ngd-esp-custom-shop-swamp-ash-aw-7-a.html

The press release states:

Alex Wade, Ben Savage, and Zach Householder of Whitechapel have also made significant updates to their respective models with the LTD AW-7B, LTD BS-7B QM, and LTD ZH-EC7B QM. All three are seven-string models at 26.5” baritone scale, and outstanding new finishes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
The press release states:

Alex Wade, Ben Savage, and Zach Householder of Whitechapel have also made significant updates to their respective models with the LTD AW-7B, LTD BS-7B QM, and LTD ZH-EC7B QM. All three are seven-string models at 26.5” baritone scale, and outstanding new finishes.

Awesome!!!! But now my wallet is in trouble :D I'm completely in awe of the Wade & Householder models. Now given Schecter's new Keith Merrow's model in natural finish, Houston, we have a problem :agreed:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
That body doesn't look exactly like an Alexi, but the similarities are there... I wish they would bring out a signature model without that bloody neon green skull and crossbones. Ugh.

I don't think he just means the guitar.

The dude looks like a Taiwanese clone of Alexi. :lol:

theicon2125

Reaction score
Even though I won't have money for it because I'm buying the Zach Householder model (placed a deposit with my dealer yesterday :scream: ) I'm really curious about the E-II MR Seven.

hDYHx7b.jpg

Something about it just really catches my eye. It makes me sooooo happy to see ESP moving away from soapbar routing on guitars. Plus the MR Seven looks like it has some sort of passives in it to begin with. Can't wait to see the full specs on it.

electriceye

Reaction score
A GT sig does make some sense. Hamer died 2 years ago. He also probably had some experience with ESP since KK Downing was endorsed with them previous to KxK.

Seems like it combines his old favorite SG Special, his Hamer GT Phantom, and his love of red. :lol: I'm curious about the GT 81's, though.

I'm sorry. I'm just wrapping my head around this. IT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. Glenn has *never* had a relationship with ESP. Not even on this last tour. He's only been playing his old Hamers. And....I just don't even know what to say. The guitar itself is f'ing HIDEOUS. It's an LTD, so that's a no-go for me.

Glenn has been my #1 guitar hero since 1983. I just....This makes no sense to me. I don't know how many of you even saw them on tour the past year and a half. Glenn is having an extremely difficult time playing now. It's painful to watch. :( Clearly, something is wrong with him. There's been plenty of talk abut a new album and such, but I honestly don't think Glenn is going to play for much longer. This is just extremely weird.

Taikatatti

Reaction score
really digging the silver one too

and cant read his name without saying "sushi" in my mind lol...... sorry but cant help it

That silver looks amazing, definitely something different.

In my native language Susi means wolf, so that makes it even more awesome :lol:

NeglectedField

Reaction score
Joocey lineup. Shame that the SN and TE series have the daft looking headstock. The one they have on the Michael Wilton and Alex Wade models makes more sense.

big_aug

Reaction score
Have there been any more details about the new Hetfield and Hammet Sigs?

Zhysick

Reaction score
New HET sig???

1_New_HET_sig__.jpg

(From the vídeo of the SN1000 review...)

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
2016 is going to be the year of the bevel!

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
Is that budget Viper 200B also a baritone? Could be an option for some people.

But gosh, I'd love to get the E-II Viper but that thing is definitely going to be upper 1k.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Is that budget Viper 200B also a baritone? Could be an option for some people.

But gosh, I'd love to get the E-II Viper but that thing is definitely going to be upper 1k.

It is a baritone. And yeah the E-II Baritone Viper is likely going to be in the mid $1000s.

Another highly anticipated baritone guitar is the LTD Viper-200B, which features the cool double-cutaway styling of the Viper model in a 27” scale guitar that’s priced for almost any musician.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
I just want a bolt on m-2 7string with a flatmount non trem. Come ON. tone pros style cuts up my hand/....s with my preferred string height. I basically want a 7 string KH2 without the skulls. I'll play that thing in highlighter colors I don't give AF. I know I'm just going to have to go Kiesel though, and that's not a bad fate.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Yeah, but that other thread isn't in the seven string forum. I dont go in there often.

A few years ago I would have been very interested in those M 7s, but I'm really turned off by the fact that hey apparently aren't good enough to be a real ESP.

Zado

Reaction score
Some years ago I'd have killed to see an Horizon I worldwide avaiable...

Latest posts

')