ESP 2016 Models released

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

theicon2125

Reaction score
FTQ3ghT.jpg

Uh oh, looks like I know where most of my tax return is going. Probably ought to use the rest to buy my wife something :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edika

Reaction score
Damn there are at least 7 guitars I really like in this lineup. ESP is killing it this year with the models they're putting out. Along with the models from Schecter that have leaked it seems like a promising year. Sigh and I was hoping for no more purchases for the next 2-3 years but it's going to be tough :(.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Whats the deal with everyone making those Dean ripoff headstocks? First Carvin did, and now ESP is doing it. :lol:

Unleash The Fury

Reaction score
FTQ3ghT.jpg

Uh oh, looks like I know where most of my tax return is going. Probably ought to use the rest to buy my wife something :lol:

buy your wife a guitar too. When she says I don't want this, what am I going to do with a guitar? Then you say , fine then you don't want I'll keep it.

problem solved!

dr_game0ver

Reaction score
I don't think you're ever going to see an MV. I've only seen one dude that uses them and they didn't last long at all.

I've played one some years ago and it was fantastic but i was young and stupid so i got a old beat-up 86 Charvel instead...

Reaction score
ESP Horizon I in the US?
24.jpg

Didn't read the whole thread, but this right here nails it.

Traditional Japanese market only product finally brought to the US. This is what they should've pushed in the US along with the E-II bull.... originally. A little slow and conservative, but a great move. If they intend to have global pricing tiers, break down the regional walls and let the brand stand on it's own merits.

Hopefully this is the consistent msg to the US market they intend to express at winter NAMM.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Wow! The Laiho fanboyism is real.

That body doesn't look exactly like an Alexi, but the similarities are there... I wish they would bring out a signature model without that bloody neon green skull and crossbones. Ugh.

Latest posts

')