ESP 2017 Previews

• Thread starter JD27
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
That would be odd, the shape would still be around in the E-MA line though. That's the Edwards Eclipse.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Have you tried emailing Thomann? if you email them about something that's not on their website they will give you a price/availability they're usually pretty quick with it too.

I actually didn't, but it might be for good. Sales started in France today and I got a reaaaaally nice rebate on an ESP Original. NGD tomorrow if the courier doesn't .... it up.

cpfc_fan

Reaction score
Just saw the video. Wouldn't mind the Arrow with the intricate fretwork...... Bastards all of them at ESP for giving me GAS

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
2v26s7m.jpg

love the color on this. too bad it's like 2200$ and I'm not currently looking for a 6 string.

Zado

Reaction score
Ideas if there's anything still not shown of the new lineup? I'm waiting for an Aldrich signature eclipse...

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Ideas if there's anything still not shown of the new lineup? I'm waiting for an Aldrich signature eclipse...

Don't know about the Aldrich, but there will definitely be more in the 2017 lineup than in the preview. The Exhibition post mentioned new stuff in the E-II line and the preview run through didn't have any E-IIs at all. I had a source that leaked me the catalog last year, but has gone MIA this year, so I have no insights.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

Might be waiting for awhile. I think Aldrich said he's only using their Teles. Things might change, but even ESP made it sound like he'd still use his Les Pauls.

theicon2125

Reaction score
In case anyone else is interested in Head's sig I've had 2 stores, 1 local and 1 internet retailer, tell me that the street price is going to be $1,299. Also, Chris from ESP said the scale length is going to be 25.5".

oracles

Reaction score
Someone at ESP needs to get it together and introduce an Eschbach sig.

')