ESP 2017 Previews

• Thread starter JD27
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Trashgreen

Reaction score
Yeah that's the Chris Rörland signature guitar. I was told this at Musikmesse last year by someone from the ESP booth. It's a mix of different ESP shapes and it's supposed to have a transparent camo finish..

wiretap

Reaction score
Yeah that's the Chris Rörland signature guitar. I was told this at Musikmesse last year by someone from the ESP booth. It's a mix of different ESP shapes and it's supposed to have a transparent camo finish..

Now that you say it, the picture sucks but you can definitely see a quilt top underneath.

Mad-Max

Reaction score
Maybe a signature in the future?
bho.jpg

That is one fugly guitar

Sumsar

Reaction score
Maybe a signature in the future?
bho.jpg

Looks like Keith Merrows white sig mated with Chris Brodericks. The body shape is nice, not as aggresive and pointy as the Jackson, the pickups are sustainiac and Duncan of some sort?

I had planned to order the Broderick pro version next month but might consider this. Only thing is that while the broderick sas one of the pretties headstocks ever, this one is ugly as fack!

Glades

Down in the Everglades
Reaction score
Looks like Keith Merrows white sig mated with Chris Brodericks. The body shape is nice, not as aggresive and pointy as the Jackson, the pickups are sustainiac and Duncan of some sort?

I had planned to order the Broderick pro version next month but might consider this. Only thing is that while the broderick sas one of the pretties headstocks ever, this one is ugly as fack!

It looks incredibly comfortable to play sitting down in classical position. If they made an LTD version of this model, they would sell a metric ton. I could see myself getting one.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
The coolest thing I have seen is the TE USA, other than that it's a big old meh this year. Hope for a surprise from the E-II line, but I am losing faith in that happening.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
In case any one else here is stalking the Cult 86 too. DCGL has them listed, $1,150. Comes with a case and... a Floyd Special. Meh. Might also have a V neck profile, but I'm only saying that because Vernon seemed to point that out a lot in the ESP interview and it seemed like something crucial to him about the guitar.
Back to the drawing board and finding someone willing to do a gobstopper refinish.

')