ESP 2021 New Models

• Thread starter Rotatous
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
For those curious about the scale length of the MSV-1... it indeed is 24.75.

138447381_10158007650643321_8153150219146166109_n.jpg

They went all out and made an Arrow-shaped Les Paul.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Not odd when you consider he loves LPs. He basically wanted an Arrow with LP specs.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Which is odd because I asked Mike on two separate occasions and both times he confirmed it was 25.5". I really don't know what to think now.

Reminds me when Alex Wade was adamant the 2nd version of his sig (the walnut AW7B) was a 27'' scale length, but ended up being 26.5''. The 3rd (current) version DID end up finally being 27''.

aesthyrian

Reaction score
Not odd when you consider he loves LPs. He basically wanted an Arrow with LP specs.

"The Scale of this guitar is 25.5 - like other Arrow LTDs. Although i did start on a single cut style guitar once I evolved to the FLOYD ROSE bridge I started down the path of falling in love the bigger scale. For me the slightly bigger scale allows for more accuracy and I dont mind it at all. To me F spaced strings and 25.5 scale give me plenty of room to get expressive while still tight enough for that speed I need!"

From a comment Mike made on https://www.espguitars.com/videos/2039884 :scratch:

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
In Omega's book, everything is soooo wrong with those Arrows :shawn:
The cherry red has no reverse headstock and has EMGs
The black and white ones have reversed headstocks but don't have Floyd
Mike's one has reversed headstock, Floyd but only one pick-up
:cond:
Really like the Cherry Red one (as it has a Kai Hansen vibe), but I think the Andromeda finish is better

Flappydoodle

Reaction score
I think those are coming Thursday/Friday with the new exhibition stuff.

https://www.espguitars.com/articles/2014476-january-11-13-esp-presents-2021

This seems to say they should have come yesterday.

MONDAY JANUARY 11:
ESP and LTD Signature Series, including close-up looks at the new LTD Josh Middleton JM-II, Mike Schleibaum MSV-1, and an announcement of a special new anniversary signature model of one of ESP's most acclaimed artists. Also features interviews with ESP artists like Gary Holt (Exodus), Alex Skolnick (Testament), Reba Meyers (Code Orange), and many more.

TUESDAY JANUARY 12: A spotlight on ESP Original Series, ESP USA, and E-II Series guitars. Features include a look at “New for 2021” E-II Guitars, interviews and performances by Page Hamilton (Helmet), George Lynch, Javier Reyes (Animals as Leaders), and demos of our high-end guitars from ESP USA, ESP Original Series and more from players like Luis Kalil, Bill Hudson, and more.

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 13: The focus is on our entire LTD Series guitars and basses, with spotlights and demos of dozens of new LTD and LTD Deluxe models, including the Arctic Metal Series, Black Metal Series, EC Series, M & MH Series, ’87 Series, Arrow, Phoenix, and many more, along with even more artist interviews.

But I don't really "get" what they're doing with this streaming stuff, haha

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score

myrtorp

Jiggywiggy
Reaction score
The arctic white 6 string is the hottest of the new guitars I have seen so far! And im usually drooling over Ibanez :p
I had big GAS for the Black metal 6 with fixed bridge from last year but this is a step up man, i dont even mind the pickup ring

Trashgreen

Reaction score
Me neither. But they emailed me twice telling me to click the link and watch the live event on their homepage. I get there, and nothing.

I didn't even find the streaming on their webpage ...

2 hours and 50 minutes from this post should be the next and final preview.

Central european time should be 19.00, 23.00 and 03.00 unless I missed something. I watched last re-play last night 03.00 (central european time).

It seems like there is one show starting 10.00 local time LA USA. Then it gets re-played 14.00 and 18.00 (local USA LA time)

')