ESP 2021 New Models

• Thread starter Rotatous
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
Japanese site posted some different E-IIs:

m1_qm_nt_stbksb-1024x375.png

m2_hst_p90_vdpr-1024x375.png

horizon_nt_hs_amssp-1024x375.png

sv_wh-1024x375.png

A few more at the link. HB sized P-90s with a Hipshot Contour on an M-II? Fucking strange and I dig it.

Now the question is where will we actually be able to get these? I'd pick up one of those SVs pretty swiftly.

Metal Mortician

Ninja Lurker
Reaction score
Damn. Been wanting an SV for ages. Sold a blacky Laiho LTD because I really wanted a neck PU for leads. I hope the Japanese resellers on eBay/Reverb won’t take me to the cleaners.

This year comes down to an SV or an RG565 reissue for me.

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
That M-1 with the 57 in the bridge and those dual P90 M-2's have my attention. Too bad they're (likely) Japan only.

You can order from Ishibashi, Digimart or a million other places if you want one, "Japan only" isn't the death sentence it used to be. Unless you're referring to trying one out, because in that case you're rather screwed :/

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
You can order from Ishibashi, Digimart or a million other places if you want one, "Japan only" isn't the death sentence it used to be. Unless you're referring to trying one out, because in that case you're rather screwed :/

But you'd still be 50% screwed at some shops, even if you were here :D

Phlegethon

Reaction score

Tried out an LTD M-1000 in person so I have a good sense of what to expect here. But if I keep the 'Japan only' thing in mind I'm less likely to murder my credit cards getting them lol.

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
The pink and green ones are very reminiscent of the Caparison Cortney Cox signature. Which I am not complaining about.
Those Capas are way cooler imho

I think that it's rumored only in our fantasies, unfortunately.
I think the Mystique shape is really cool...too bad it doesn't have the Schaller Hannes anymore

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
I'm this* close to just ordering a custom version.

*imagine my fingers are very close together

Id spec'd out a similar Schecter (just since I have a track record with them now), but just decided not to pull the trigger since I'm not sure why I'd truly want another guitar at this point. But in any event, they'd be happy to do it.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Id spec'd out a similar Schecter (just since I have a track record with them now), but just decided not to pull the trigger since I'm not sure why I'd truly want another guitar at this point. But in any event, they'd be happy to do it.
Yeah it'll be a Schecter just deciding if I can live with an import Floyd or if I can justify a Hantug. Was planning to order it last year, but you know...

Flappydoodle

Reaction score
So there was a lot of new LTD, quite a bit of E-II

Where was Original and USA?

Someone mentioned Snapper 7 above, but I can't find it on the site

No new Originals as far as I can see

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
So there was a lot of new LTD, quite a bit of E-II

Where was Original and USA?

Someone mentioned Snapper 7 above, but I can't find it on the site

No new Originals as far as I can see

The Snapper 7s are on the Japanese site. It'd be great if they're readily available in the States.

Latest posts

')