ESP 2021 New Models

• Thread starter Rotatous
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Yeah it'll be a Schecter just deciding if I can live with an import Floyd or if I can justify a Hantug. Was planning to order it last year, but you know...

I have several guitars with the import Floyd 8 and never any problems. But Hantug is a super nice guy and his stuff looks amazing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
So there was a lot of new LTD, quite a bit of E-II

Where was Original and USA?

Someone mentioned Snapper 7 above, but I can't find it on the site

No new Originals as far as I can see
I just don’t think the US site is updated yet, but did they mention new originals?
I still want that offset Horizon.

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Ummmmmmm yes please:
9CCC3BC7-4603-4256-8EE9-3E49E8481627.jpeg

Flappydoodle

Reaction score
I just don’t think the US site is updated yet, but did they mention new originals?
I still want that offset Horizon.

Again, I don't see any new originals listed on the site (at least not Horizons, H3, Eclipse or Arrows)

I don't think the KH-3 counts, since it's limited edition custom shop

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
I like how the wider, longer neck makes the Snapper 24-fret body look less awkward IMHO.

I've been musing over that guitar, but the cost puts it in the realm of a custom Schecter which could be spec'd exactly how you'd want it.

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
But you'd still be 50% screwed at some shops, even if you were here :D

As in they are available in most shops? Not sure I follow your meaning.

I like how the wider, longer neck makes the Snapper 24-fret body look less awkward IMHO.

I'd love a 24-fret 6 string Snapper (and likely will get one at some point), but the extra material removed definitely gives them a slightly different vibe. Not necessarily awkward in my eyes, just different.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
As in they are available in most shops? Not sure I follow your meaning.

Like if he was referring to "trying one out" outside of Japan he's screwed. But even inside Japan there's a good number of shops that will still be reluctant to let you try it out on the high end stuff.

guitar_player4_2_0

Reaction score
I noticed the urban camo MII I just picked up last summer got a $200 price hike. ESP seems to be going up pretty quickly in price the past few years. I got a green SC20 the year they came out for $899. Now the blue and sunburst are $1099, granted you get a case now and I didn’t. I expect the SC LTD models will be 1500 here pretty quick, the 8 string anyways. I also noticed the single pickup SN-1 appears to be $100 more than last years 2 pickup SN-1000. In my opinion the Black Metal series seems to be the best value they have going now in terms of quality and specs relating to price.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
I noticed the urban camo MII I just picked up last summer got a $200 price hike. ESP seems to be going up pretty quickly in price the past few years. I got a green SC20 the year they came out for $899. Now the blue and sunburst are $1099, granted you get a case now and I didn’t. I expect the SC LTD models will be 1500 here pretty quick, the 8 string anyways. I also noticed the single pickup SN-1 appears to be $100 more than last years 2 pickup SN-1000. In my opinion the Black Metal series seems to be the best value they have going now in terms of quality and specs relating to price.
Everything is going up and lack of availability isn't going to help that at all. But there's really no question, the Black Metal and Arctic Metals are incredible deals. My Black Metal M is an insanely sick guitar and I got it used for $500 in amazing condition.

Chanson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
If I understand it right, are they still releasing more stuff midway through 2021? There is a bass I thought was coming in the new year release, but no mention of it.

Musiscience

Reaction score
Like if he was referring to "trying one out" outside of Japan he's screwed. But even inside Japan there's a good number of shops that will still be reluctant to let you try it out on the high end stuff.

Is it because you're a foreigner or they just don't want dents/scratches on the very expensive stuff?

Chanson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
These are the two (updated) models I thought were coming out. Since they're both Ltd, I figured it's likely proof that they're going to be production models. Really hoping that bass is released. Been wanting to try bass Fishmans and that finish and the body shape work really well together.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-100431_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210120-100431_Instagram.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_20210120-100425_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210120-100425_Instagram.jpg
    773.8 KB · Views: 78

Latest posts

')