ESP 2024

manu80

Reaction score
yeah jackson are plexi top, I had the purple friedman monarkh
Like the Mirror Jem, too plexi sheet on a mirror layer underneath.
Still, a full black with chrome parts could be nice too.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

He_Ma

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
He was with Carillion Guitars before. The other guitarist from Bleed from Within is still using Carillions though.

That was it! I've never played Carillions, but I would still think that they are better guitars than LTDs. And this is coming from huge Ltd fan. I have 6 ltds: 3 signatures (AW, SC and snakebyte), 1000 series Phoenix, 1000 and black metal series arrow.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
I've never played Carillions, but I would still think that they are better guitars than LTDs. And this is coming from huge Ltd fan.
> that moment when a forum member compares a top-notch build from a private luthier with a $5K starting price tag (for a barebones build) to a cheap, mass manufactured instrument from an Asian factory that costs substantially less to produce and runs a fifth (or even less) of the former’s price after everything is factored in (distributor markup, dealer markup, etc.)

giphy.gif

Yeah, you have definitely never even been in the vicinity of a Carillion…

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
He was with Carillion Guitars before. The other guitarist from Bleed from Within is still using Carillions though.

Other guitarist has never used Carillions. Had an Ibanez or two but has had a Caparison endorsement for a few years now.

Pippo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Other guitarist has never used Carillions. Had an Ibanez or two but has had a Caparison endorsement for a few years now.
Yeah he’s using Caparisons. My bad, thought they both were with Carillion.

')