ESP 2024

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
icegif-504.gif

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

somethingsomething

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That shop always has the sickest custom ESPs. Whoever they've got picking the specs has great taste.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
It's a weird thing in that whatever I order, it shows up on a different guitar there first. Either we're totally in synch or somebody there is asking ESP like, "got any cool specs we can double up on for a discount?"

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I love how when I was coming up you had to have the sun shine out the crack of your ass to get a sig from any big brand manufacturer. Now it seems like the only thing that matters is how close to the most popular level of functionally retarded you are.

"We have an EP and rarely play shows, but with 20k IG followers" Oh, fucking signed then- for one guitar though. You guys are gonna milk yourselves.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
I love how when I was coming up you had to have the sun shine out the crack of your ass to get a sig from any big brand manufacturer. Now it seems like the only thing that matters is how close to the most popular level of functionally retarded you are.

"We have an EP and rarely play shows, but with 20k IG followers" Oh, fucking signed then- for one guitar though. You guys are gonna milk yourselves.
tumblr_ny7o8gQQM51sgl0ajo1_500.gifv

Bands practically can't afford to tour and play live anymore here in the West, unless they are willing to perform and tour at a financial loss. So, the game for exposure has shifted. And thus, it seems like social media traffic (in the form of YouTube views, follower counts, etc.) is the only metric that gear companies can use to gauge if an artist can effectively shill gear or not.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
You were the one putting your need to compensate for something by buying the most expensive guitars and bullying someone who doesn't on full display back there.
What kind of projection is this? You definitely need to re-read my comment a page or two ago. I in no way whatsoever bullied anyone, nor did I do anything that could even be remotely misconstrued as such. I didn’t say anything about buying either. You’re literally sitting here shamelessly making up total fiction, and anyone who actually read my comment can blatantly see that. I’ll even quote it here to make it more convenient for you.

> that moment when a forum member compares a top-notch build from a private luthier with a $5K starting price tag (for a barebones build) to a cheap, mass manufactured instrument from an Asian factory that costs substantially less to produce and runs a fifth (or even less) of the former’s price after everything is factored in (distributor markup, dealer markup, etc.)

Go be a “white knight” for someone who didn’t ask for it elsewhere, Nightside. It’s absolutely pathetic to witness such immature behavior from a fellow member of this forum.

Alright. I guess we're doing this.

EMPERORS. SELECT YOUR CHAMPIONS.
I hereby select @SalsaWood.
(Well… I’m screwed… )

Last edited:

Latest posts

')