ESP 2024

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
r5hkqcpqebkcpjr8wumm.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
What kind of projection is this? You definitely need to re-read my comment a page or two ago. I in no way whatsoever bullied anyone, nor did I do anything that could even be remotely misconstrued as such. I didn’t say anything about buying either. You’re literally sitting here shamelessly making up total fiction, and anyone who actually read my comment can blatantly see that. I’ll even quote it here to make it more convenient for you.

Go be a “white knight” for someone who didn’t ask for it elsewhere, Nightside. It’s absolutely pathetic to witness such immature behavior from a fellow member of this forum.

I hereby select @SalsaWood.
(Well… I’m screwed… )
Maybe quote the entirety of your post. Include the last bit where you make assumptions and rude comments about another poster underneath the part where you make fun of them because they said they assumed a carillion would be better than an Ltd.

Imagine! Some peasant daring to even mention them in the same breath!

Your need to boost your ego by belittling others is pathetic.

Besides, if your original intentions were pure as you claim, when called out, you could have simply said my bad, I didn't mean for it to come off that way. Instead, your campaign of wanton douche canoery was intensified which leads me to believe that the original post was in fact meant as a slight.

Last edited:

He_Ma

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
What kind of projection is this? You definitely need to re-read my comment a page or two ago. I in no way whatsoever bullied anyone, nor did I do anything that could even be remotely misconstrued as such. I didn’t say anything about buying either. You’re literally sitting here shamelessly making up total fiction, and anyone who actually read my comment can blatantly see that. I’ll even quote it here to make it more convenient for you.

Go be a “white knight” for someone who didn’t ask for it elsewhere, Nightside. It’s absolutely pathetic to witness such immature behavior from a fellow member of this forum.

To be fair, your original quote to me with that facepalm emotes wasn't bullying, but IMO it surely wasn't polite or nice way to discuss about things. In my reply to you I stated where I was coming from with not being familiar with Carillion and the fact that there can be so big quality gap with small builder guitars.

That being said, it's strange to me that when @Nightside replies you in the excact same way and the same tone you set, it clearly bothers you.

But please, let just move on and continue with ESP talk. :shred::cheers:

ThomasUV777

Reaction score
Guys, don't you see this whole Carillion vs LTD guitars kerfuffle is tearing us apart?!

Latest posts

')