ESP 2024

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Andreu's sigs >>>>>>> Duplantier's sigs pretty much across the board
Not when the white Charvel Tele exists

Well, DID exist lol

Also Andreu did the mortal sin of having a graphic on the body on his first sig

2856805000_gtr_frt_001_rr.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I deeefinitely wouldn't call the Alexi series tacky. Maybe cheesy, but not tacky. But cheesy is cool, especially '80s cheese. Pinkie is the GOAT Rhoads guitar.

...Except Greenie and Wild Scythe. Those were tacky.

Riverview

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
LTD BFMV V goes hard as fuck idc what anyone says . Extremely , extremely limited . That inlay is one of the coolest ones I’ve ever seen .

Also , anyone else get sucked into the Joe signature based off that XJ he just played ? If they can manage pulling off a production version , I’d buy one without hesitation .

METÖL

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You think Metallica would be playing ESP if ESP money were low when they can't even make Hetfield a properly shaped guitar? :lol:
Or that Children of Bodom as the biggest Jackson fanbois would have sticked with ESP if it weren't such good money?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
You think Metallica would be playing ESP if ESP money were low when they can't even make Hetfield a properly shaped guitar? :lol:
Or that Children of Bodom as the biggest Jackson fanbois would have sticked with ESP if it weren't such good money?
Yeah with the CoB guys iirc the issue was the CS would take way too long to make their customs.

...still seems to be the case these days lol. Although ESP also seems to have their own backlog at the moment too. I'm guessing Joe asked for stuff and Jackson said no

Does he still use EVH amps live? If so I wonder if this'll be the thing that makes him go full digital live

Captain Shoggoth

Gotoh 1996T shill
Reaction score
Yeah with the CoB guys iirc the issue was the CS would take way too long to make their customs.

People chalk the CoB stuff up to this or the other but I think it was a perfect storm of factors. CS time due to Fender acquisition, not being able to jump the queue because Alexi wasn't *actually* a Jackson endorsee he just had a deal with Musamaailma the Finnish distributor, Bodom guys saying in interviews years later that the Jacksons were never intonated correctly above the 12th fret causing studio headaches and laughing that they were "dearly missed"... probably more than a few reasons but explains well why Alexi never went back after leaving even when they really tried to snag him

')