ESP 2024

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I haven't caught up on what we're talking about now, but neck pickups should be slammed to the body and neck pickup deletes should only be on pointy guitars or at least pointy headstock guitars.

This message brought to you by rhythm guitarist gang.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bodes

Reaction score
I'm the only ESP player that I know of in my city and I'm not even endorsed, everyone else I've met with one plays death metal specifically and has been an LTD not an ESP or E-II, which further dilutes brand recognition.

I'm not trying to start an argument here, but most people I know think of LTD or E-II as ESP, and that they are just their 'lower tier' lines.
Mainly due to not wanting to spend an extra few grand on the headstock logo, when the LTD-600 or -1000 lines are pretty damn good, if you are willing to go play a bunch in store(s), then maybe spend a few hundred more on pickups and set up.
Not everyone needs to be seen playing a $5k+ guitar to play in front of the bar tender, the other bands on the bill and their partners, plus a hand full of genuine fans.

Captain Shoggoth

Gotoh 1996T shill
Reaction score
I'm not trying to start an argument here, but most people I know think of LTD or E-II as ESP, and that they are just their 'lower tier' lines.
Mainly due to not wanting to spend an extra few grand on the headstock logo, when the LTD-600 or -1000 lines are pretty damn good, if you are willing to go play a bunch in store(s), then maybe spend a few hundred more on pickups and set up.
Not everyone needs to be seen playing a $5k+ guitar to play in front of the bar tender, the other bands on the bill and their partners, plus a hand full of genuine fans.

100% agree with you here! Just saying that Jackson as a name brand carries far more recognition. LTDs are great instruments and the only reason I don't own any is because I got my ESPs all dirt cheap and don't want to pay the same price.

Latest posts

')