ESP Custom Club!

• Thread starter feraledge
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
ESP Horizon-CTM in, what looks like, Black Fog popped up on Digimart for those interested.

0e1de5caf84bc6a28c02e1d92955495d16506c.jpg

Last edited:

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
ESP Horizon-CTM in, what looks like, Black Fog popped up on Digimart for those interested.

0e1de5caf84bc6a28c02e1d92955495d16506c.jpg

Keep in mind, this is not an actual Black Fog Horizon as it’s an old model (old serial, different colour scheme, wrong pickups).

But, it’s probably the closest you’re going to get until you find a real one.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
The sweetness of that one just reaffirms my choices. It’s easily one of my favorite finishes, which should be obvious, but seeing it gets me every time.
Still hoping time will hold a limited EII run, it’s a pity to have the perfect guitar that shant leave the house when stages return.

Zhysick

Reaction score
Haven’t posted in a long time. Just added these two to the collection.

Can I hate you? but I don't want to hate you...
You have two, send me one and I won't hate you.

So nice man. I've never been a fan of the inlays but the MX shape and the plate is always fantastic.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Not sure if I’ve ever shared this, or if it even belongs in this thread, but if I ever get to order an ESP Custom this will be it. Single hum reverse dagger headstocked, blank ebony boarded.
https://imgshare.io/image/c47c00b6-0375-4ff5-a3d8-5802a2d1e43d.NAX8dc

The the finish is a little nutty. First layer would be holographic film, covered in cement grey crackle, which is then sprayed with holographic flakes.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Random japanese guitarist: That guitar would look cooler if you put some shiba inu paws as inlays on chamaleon blue-green sparkle...

Damn you it took literally all the restraint I had to not want the damn thing covered in buxom anime schoolgirls.

')