ESP E-II 2018 Models product demo

• Thread starter AkiraSpectrum
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AC.Lin

Poopy-di scoop & Scoop-diddy-whoop
Reaction score
That HORIZON NT-7B HIPSHOT is perfect for me. All the exact specs i want.... plus it has a 27" neck with fishman fluence pickups.... But it's pink god damnit ! :lol:
Of all the colors possibles... PINK ! Damn.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Nice demo and dig the dude's chops. Every time I see this though, the wood doth grow:
xlarge.png

Edika

Reaction score
Those look great! If I had to choose which I liked more in terms of aesthetics it would be a really really difficult choice.

Aren't the Eclipse and the 7 string Horizon purple? I think mostly the sparkly, glitter finish puts me off and I think the color is fine.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Is their name a pun? It’s really fun to say out loud.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Huh. I thought dude from Gotsu Totsu Kotsu played Caparison. Guess I'm a bit out of the loop.

MatiasTolkki

Burn In Agony
Reaction score
Huh. I thought dude from Gotsu Totsu Kotsu played Caparison. Guess I'm a bit out of the loop.

Nope, he's been an ESP artist FOREVER. I dont think he's played anything else (typical of most Japanese guitarists, get felated by ESP, stay with them forever)

MatiasTolkki

Burn In Agony
Reaction score
Well shit, he WAS using caparisons. He's been an ESP artist as long as i've known about him so... Remember I dont listen to any extreme metal :/

gnoll

Reaction score
Man that purple sparkle is so sick, kinda makes me change my mind regarding the finish of my fantasy-custom...

Latest posts

')