Esp Eclipse Floyd Rose Equipped

• Thread starter NeoTheMaggot
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoTheMaggot

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: most people will recognize this guitar, i bought it off Tristoner, It is not in very good shape but it plays great.
There are numbers of scratches and chips but it all cosmetic.
I'm posting pictures but if you want more you can check out his for sale thread pictures too.
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/guitars-sale-trade-wanted/131884-esp-eclipse-floyd-rose.html

The tone knob is stuck where it is, the knob came off when i was trying to adjust it when i got it at first. This thing sounds great, i'm selling it to help fund my BRJ black friday purchase. The neck pick up sounds really good to me and the neck is super super comfortable. Thanks for looking.

Modifications (if any): Tb4 bridge pick up

Accessories (hardshell case etc):Comes with soft ibanez bag

Location (City,State or City,Country):Cannon Falls MN USA

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM on here

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): iliketoshred09 and sepherus on here. Duke, tee5150ii, and a couple others on the ESP forums(name is the same on Esp forums). and Unnamedsoldier3539 on ebay.

Price:$275 shipped, priority USPS, fully insured. Continental USA ONLY PLEASE! NO TRADES!

Pictures:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chumthehut

Reaction score
action looks low, pictures can be deceiving though. how does it play? a floyd rose on an LP sounds like a cool idea for me. might buy this if it's still not sold in a week

rokket2005

Reaction score
If no one else has jumped on it, I'll take it. I could meet you somewhere around the cities too and we could bypass shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')