ESP Exclusive Custom/Limited Run 6 & 7-String Guitars @ The Axe Palace

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I am really excited to announce that The Axe Palace is going to be rolling out with some awesome one-off and/or limited run 6 and 7-string ESP guitars! The coolest part is that while they'll be custom and unique pieces, I am able to offer them for closer to production model pricing.

Here are some of the builds I can announce today. There are some others that I am going to release as a surprise when they come in. If you like what you see here but perhaps want a slightly different configuration/finish, feel free to contact me as there's a good chance I can make it happen for you! I will have mock-ups available for all of these soon. I'll only be listing the specs that differ from the standard model, check ESP's website or mine for full details.

Horizon NT-7 7-String #1

Snow White w/ Black Binding
Ebony fingerboard (no inlays)
Seymour Duncan passive-sized pickups (BKPs extra)
Direct Mount or Pickup Ring
Sperzel Locking Tuners
$2299.99 w/ case.

Horizon NT-7 7-String #2

Silverburst Finish
White Binding
$2099.99 w/ case

Horizon NT-7 7-String #3

Metallic Red
Black Binding
$2299 w/ case

Horizon NT-7 7-String #4

Metallic Purple
White Binding
Seymour Duncan passive-sized pickups (BKP extra)
Direct Mount or Pickup Ring
$2299 w/ case

M-II Custom #1

AAAA Quilt Top
See-Thru Blue
White Binding
Maple Fingerboard
Single "ESP" Inlay on 12th fret only
Seymour Duncan Pickups (BKP Extra)
Original Floyd Rose Trem
$2299 w/ case

M-II Custom #2

AAAA Quilt Top
See-Thru Black
White Binding
Maple Fingerboard
Original Floyd Rose Trem
$2299 w/ case

M-II Custom #3

AAAA Quilt Top
See-Thru Purple
White Binding
Maple Fingerboard
Original Floyd Rose Trem
$2399 w/ case

Eclipse II Custom #1

AAAA Quilt Top
See-Thru Black
Ebony Fingerboard
EMG or Seymour Duncan Pickups (BKP Extra)
$2099 w/ case

Eclipse II Custom #2

Silverburst Finish
Ebony Fingerboard
EMG or Seymour Duncan Pickups (BKP Extra)
$1999 w/ case

Horizon NT-II #1

AAAA Quilt Top
Turquoise/Aqua Finish
White Binding
Ebony Fingerboard
Standard Off-Set Inlays (no "ESP" 12th fret inlay)
$1999 w/ case

Horizon NT-II #2

AAAA Quilt Top
Violin Amber Finish
White Binding
Ebony Fingerboard
Standard Off-Set Inlays (no "ESP" 12th fret inlay)
$2099 w/ case

I am accepting reservations/deposits for these now and the estimated build time is 4-6 months. If interested in locking one of these up, you can do so by making a deposit of $300. If you make a deposit of $500 or more, you will receive free shipping. All guitars will be offered with warranty, case, certificate of authenticity, and a free pro custom setup to your tastes. The Axe Palace is an official ESP dealer. Feel free to call 508-921-9973, email us, or contact us here with any order inquiries. As I said above, if there are any minor details you would like to change, there is a good chance I can make that happen so just ask! :metal:

espnt7ad.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
This is great news! I've always liked bmusic's special runs. One thing that's not clear to me though - you talk about shaving the custom shop prices - are these actually going to be ESP custom shop guitars? I didn't think Bmusic's were - instead somewhere in standard series/signature series levels of quality?

Maybe it's just me but one thing that puts me off about a lot of the standard series guitars is that annoying ESP logo inlay, seems if I was custom ordering I'd avoid it by default. Specs on horizon #1 are great.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
DEPOSIT IN!!!

Thanks man! :)

This is great news! I've always liked bmusic's special runs. One thing that's not clear to me though - you talk about shaving the custom shop prices - are these actually going to be ESP custom shop guitars? I didn't think Bmusic's were - instead somewhere in standard series/signature series levels of quality?

Maybe it's just me but one thing that puts me off about a lot of the standard series guitars is that annoying ESP logo inlay, seems if I was custom ordering I'd avoid it by default. Specs on horizon #1 are great.

Yep a lot of those minor options are customizable so people can more or less get what they want. If there are crazy changes, that would put it in custom shop territory and the price would go way up.

And yeah, these would be considered "semi-custom" ESPs. They're modified one-off versions of the production models, which is why they're $2000 and not $4000. Some of the changes are subtle like colors/inlays/pickups, some like on the M-IIs are more extreme (the stock M-II is gloss black, these have epic quilts and binding). That said, they're made in Japan at the same place the custom shops are made. I've had actual custom shop ESPs in here recently and the quality is identical. It's not like Ibanez Prestige vs J-Custom where the difference is huge. All MIJ ESPs are pretty sick. Every one I've received at my store so far has been anyway!

ruddy TOM bridges again, why no hipshots mang

There's nothing wrong with Tone Pros bridges dude, thats what all my Bernie Rico Jr guitars had. That said, Hipshots are an option. They use Hipshots on their 8-string models.

Does ESP put hipshots on anything? Seems like its TOM or floyd?

They use Hipshots, and as I said that is an option if someone wants it. The Tone Pros locking hardtail bridges I think are fine though. The stock Horizon NT-7 I have here at the shop plays amazing.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
The option for passive routes is awesome as Ive realized most of my guitars have EMGs and its time to get a few with passive routes. Will the NT-7 be alder or can it be mahogany? Id consider two of them if I could get one with mahogany sides.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
The option for passive routes is awesome as Ive realized most of my guitars have EMGs and its time to get a few with passive routes. Will the NT-7 be alder or can it be mahogany? Id consider two of them if I could get one with mahogany sides.

Yes I can get you one with mahogany wings instead for a small up-charge. The NT-7s have alder wings by default, which sounds quite good. Really tight and aggressive, light-weight. The stock one we have here sounds pretty brutal. With the right pickup I think it's a good combination.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is an OFR7 available on NT-7 Option #4?

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I can get you one with mahogany wings instead for a small up-charge. The NT-7s have alder wings by default, which sounds quite good. Really tight and aggressive, light-weight. The stock one we have here sounds pretty brutal. With the right pickup I think it's a good combination.

Awesome! So what would you imagine might be the right pickup for it? Id really love to have one with mahogany and one with alder wings. Both with passives.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Awesome! So what would you imagine might be the right pickup for it? Id really love to have one with mahogany and one with alder wings. Both with passives.

They'd come with Seymour Duncans if passive, though we could install BKPs upon request. If SD, id go with the JB or Invader in the alder one and the Full Shred or Custom in the mahogany one. If going BKP, I'd shoot for the Warpigs or Holydivers in the alder one and Nailbombs or Aftermaths in the mahogany one :)

Feel free to hit me up if you have any more questions or if you'd like to snatch one or two of these.

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
Is this only available to people in the U.S or will you offer international deals too?

MetalGravy

Making a meat suit
Reaction score
I take it that the ones that aren't listed here will be arriving in 4-6 months? How many ppl are you looking to get on board, and what is the deadline? Also, are all of these, except for the Eclipses, neck-thrus?

Latest posts

')