ESP Exclusive Custom/Limited Run 6 & 7-String Guitars @ The Axe Palace

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Is this only available to people in the U.S or will you offer international deals too?

International availability is a case-by-case thing, contact me privately for details there :)

I take it that the ones that aren't listed here will be arriving in 4-6 months? How many ppl are you looking to get on board, and what is the deadline? Also, are all of these, except for the Eclipses, neck-thrus?

My plan is to order one of each build listed above, but depending on interest/pre-orders I can order more as I see fit. If 5 people wanted the Horizon 7 build #4 for example, thats no problem. There's no minimum or maximum here, it'll be based on demand. ESP is cool with whatever quantities I need. It's not limited to the builds above either, those are just the ones I designed. If customers have their own ideas and its feasible (minor changes), I can make that happen too.

Regarding a deadline, these guitars will likely enter production in a couple weeks so I'd like to have the orders in by then. However there's nothing stopping me from doing this again in the future :)

The Horizon 6 and 7-strings are neck-thru. The Eclipse is the set-neck style. The M-II is a bolt-on, though a neck-thru option is available for an additional charge. All three designs have ultra fast necks and excellent upper fret access.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's awesome for ESP to be doing this. I know CS's can be a little finnicky with stuff like this. :yesway:

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
Can the Horizon 7's be ordered with a Flame Maple top?

How thick are ESP tops?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Can the Horizon 7's be ordered with a Flame Maple top? How thick are ESP tops?

Possibly, I'd have to find out for you. Shoot me an email with what color you'd want and I'll get back to you on it. If they could, it would likely be pretty thin, probably 1/8 of an inch.

That's awesome for ESP to be doing this. I know CS's can be a little finnicky with stuff like this. :yesway:

Yeah it's really cool. There aren't many ESP dealers who really focus only on the "ESP" models, so they're excited to do it. As am I!

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
Possibly, I'd have to find out for you. Shoot me an email with what color you'd want and I'll get back to you on it. If they could, it would likely be pretty thin, probably 1/8 of an inch.

Either See Thru Black Cherry (My first choice) or See Thru Red. Also, could they do the 5-way Fender style switch instead of the Gibson style 3-way? That's one thing that's always looked a little "off" to me on the Horizons.

Thanks for setting this up!

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Either See Thru Black Cherry (My first choice) or See Thru Red. Also, could they do the 5-way Fender style switch instead of the Gibson style 3-way? That's one thing that's always looked a little "off" to me on the Horizons.

Thanks for setting this up!

I'll look into the finish thing for you. The control scheme really can't be changed on it. It may LOOK off, but I assure you its really nice when you have it in front of you. It's recessed somewhat so it never gets in your way and the switch itself is high quality. I could however install a push-pull for coil taps on it if you wanted.

Overt1

Reaction score
Hopefully one of the builds that you'll release as a surprise will be a MX-220

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
OOOoooh, how about reverse headstocks???? :pray:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hopefully one of the builds that you'll release as a surprise will be a MX-220

I don't even know what that is, so I doubt it! I'm always open for requests for future runs. Email is best.

OOOoooh, how about reverse headstocks???? :pray:

The way to keep the costs as low as they are is to not try to push it too much. If you start changing everything, it's going to get into custom shop territory. I'll ask about the reverse headstock thing for you, but honestly I'm never going to remember all the random things are people asking about here. I strongly suggest sending me an email so I can refer to it easier later when contacting ESP.

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
I don't even know what that is, so I doubt it! I'm always open for requests for future runs. Email is best.

The way to keep the costs as low as they are is to not try to push it too much. If you start changing everything, it's going to get into custom shop territory. I'll ask about the reverse headstock thing for you, but honestly I'm never going to remember all the random things are people asking about here. I strongly suggest sending me an email so I can refer to it easier later when contacting ESP.

What's your email address, Nick?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I have received many special requests regarding this run of ESPs, and I'd like to announce some exciting news:

1. Flame or Quilt top on the Horizon 7? Yes this is an option! Just will incur a small upcharge.

2. Neck-thru option available on the M-II customs? Yes, also for an upcharge.

Quitty

Hates 'mojo'
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but i want to get this off my chest;

It took me many, many years to finally get to know some businesses, mostly from around my own country, that are actually beneficial to the consumer and the industry.

I'm happy to have you in the industry, Nick. I think your business is a blessing to all of us, and my personal experience with your customer service has made me feel that you actually enjoy helping, possibly more so than you enjoy selling :)

So, in short, thank you.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but i want to get this off my chest;

It took me many, many years to finally get to know some businesses, mostly from around my own country, that are actually beneficial to the consumer and the industry.

I'm happy to have you in the industry, Nick. I think your business is a blessing to all of us, and my personal experience with your customer service has made me feel that you actually enjoy helping, possibly more so than you enjoy selling :)

So, in short, thank you.

Wow, thank you very much man, that is really nice of you to say. I appreciate it :)

Id kill a baby seal for a Arrow or SV-II 7 ERG. . .

I could get you an SV-II 7-string, but would be a full blown custom shop so it would cost about double what these special run guitars are.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Okay guys I'm going to wrapping this up pretty soon, if anyone wants to get in on this, get in touch ASAP!

Elijah

Reaction score
The Eclipse models don't have binding listed on the specs. Is binding to be assumed since the standards have them, or is it an up charge?

')