ESP Exclusive Custom/Limited Run 6 & 7-String Guitars @ The Axe Palace

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
The Eclipse models don't have binding listed on the specs. Is binding to be assumed since the standards have them, or is it an up charge?

Yes binding is included at no charge on the Eclipse as well as the Horizons :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I am appreciative for those of you who placed orders so far, and now would like to list which builds are still available to reserve (including some new ones not announced previously). As I mentioned last time, if you want something you don't see here, that may still be possible. Contact me at sales@axepalace.com or call 508-921-9973. Guitars can be reserved for a minimum deposit of $300. All models have standard specs unless specified otherwise. Bare Knuckle Pickups available for an extra charge.

1) Horizon 7: Snow White w/ black binding, ebony board, no inlays, EMG pickups. $2099.

2) Horizon 7: Metallic Purple w/ white binding, ebony board, no inlays, single Seymour Duncan Full Shred pickup. $2299.

3) Horizon 7: Blood Red Metallic w/ black binding, ebony board (no "ESP" inlay), EMG pickups. $2299.

4) Horizon 7: AAAA Quilted Maple Top, See-Thru Purple finish, white binding, maple fingerboard, Seymour Duncan Full Shred pickups. $2499.

5) Horizon 7: AAAA Quilted Maple Top, Vintage Amber finish, white binding, ebony board (no "ESP" inlay), Seymour Duncan Custom 5 (bridge) and 59 (neck) pickups. $2599

6) Horizon 7: Urban Camo finish, white binding (neck only), ebony board, no inlays, Seymour Duncan Custom (bridge) and 59 (neck) pickups. $2699.

7) M-II Custom: AAAA Quilted Maple top, See-Thru Blue finish, white binding, maple board, abalone inlays, Original Floyd Rose trem. $2299.

8) M-II Custom: AAAA Quilted Maple top, See-Thru Black finish, white binding, maple board, abalone inlays, Original Floyd Rose trem. $2299.

9) M-II Custom: AAAA Quilted Maple top, See-Thru Purple finish, white binding, maple board, abalone inlays, Original Floyd Rose trem. $2399.

10) Eclipse II: AAAA Quilted Maple top, See-Thru Black finish, white binding, ebony board ("ESP" 12th fret inlay only), EMG pickups. $2099.

11) Eclipse II: Silverburst finish, white binding, ebony board ("ESP" 12th fret inlay only), Seymour Duncan pickups. $1999.

whosdealin

Reaction score
I'm in on this one, I just ordered a NT-7 in silverburst....This is a sweet deal for an Esp custom guitar..Lots of options available considering its a limited run !

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm in on this one, I just ordered a NT-7 in silverburst....This is a sweet deal for an Esp custom guitar..Lots of options available considering its a limited run !

Thanks man! Anyone jumping on this run wont be disappointed, it's going to be sick :)

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Bumping this thread after talking to Nick on Facebook about ESP Special orders...

Nick can we have a list of options we can choose from, and for each model? What I mean is can we have a list like Carvin in that it shows all of the color, body wood, body shape, fretboard options, inlay options ect and possibly the costs of each? The reason I ask is I want to know what options many of us can choose from so if we can get a Standard Series ESP the way we want to we do not have to go through the custom shop for certain options.

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
Bumping this thread after talking to Nick on Facebook about ESP Special orders...

Nick can we have a list of options we can choose from, and for each model? What I mean is can we have a list like Carvin in that it shows all of the color, body wood, body shape, fretboard options, inlay options ect and possibly the costs of each? The reason I ask is I want to know what options many of us can choose from so if we can get a Standard Series ESP the way we want to we do not have to go through the custom shop for certain options.

given all the hype(good and bad) around axe palace, you should wait till these batch of guitar show up. this run is already past the projected time frame(which is to be expected). just putting it out there

i got in on this run and given the threads slowly popping up and the lack of response from nick(i have emailed him twice about this run in recent times with no response) im def. a little on edge.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah I can put up some prices/options.

given all the hype(good and bad) around axe palace, you should wait till these batch of guitar show up. this run is already past the projected time frame(which is to be expected). just putting it out there

i got in on this run and given the threads slowly popping up and the lack of response from nick(i have emailed him twice about this run in recent times with no response) im def. a little on edge.

Dude, I am a legit ESP dealer and these guitars are coming along fine. Despite what these threads are misleading you to believe (2 of the 3 are outright bogus and the third was about strings), I have a pretty good reputation for a reason. If like to point out that I have:

1) 100% positive I-trader here spanning 6 years

2) 100% positive feedback on eBay spanning 13 years (eBay ID the.axe.palace)

3) I have been regarded as an honest and reputable seller around the world for years with 99.9% of transactions going smoothly.

No one is perfect dude, but it's pretty ridiculous to assume I'm not on the up-and-up over two baseless threads. As for your emails, I don't recall missing any emails asking about an ESP custom, but it I missed it, I apologize. Please resend or shoot me a pm/phone call. I'm never hard to get a hold of and have my iPhone on me 24-7, always interacting with customers.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score

The reason I call him. Every time I have called he always answered my questions, despite the fact I have not bought a guitar from him...yet. I know he has had some mistakes and mishaps but name a dealer who has not had such issues?

Nick I appreciate you responding and would love to see the specs. I got some ideas in my head right now and I would love to save some money by getting a special order model instead of a CS ESP

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Okay here is basically how it works guys. In order for these ESP customs to be priced low, you can only change certain things about it, otherwise it goes into full blown custom shop. Now as an ESP dealer I can get those too, but the best values will be had with these. Here is what you can get:

1. Start by choosing a production model (ie: Horizon FR-7, Eclipse II, V-II, M-II, etc).

2. Pick a finish (this can range form solid colors, metallics, bursts, flames, quilts). You can pretty much choose any finish they currently offer or have done before. Prices will vary.

3. Pick a fingerboard wood: ebony, rosewood, or maple.

4. Pick between Sperzel or ESP locking tuners (or non-locking on Floyd Rose models).

5. Choose black, chrome, nickel, black nickel, or gold hardware.

6. Choose inlays (none, dots, offset dots, flags, or other ones they regularly offer)

7. Choose binding (white or black).

8. Choose pickups (stock, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, EMG, or BKP).

Examples of things you cant do would be: changing shapes, reverse headstock on a model thats not offered, baritone scales, custom graphics/inlays, bridges/hardware they dont normally carry, etc.

So as you can see, there's a lot of options out there. The examples on page 1 of this thread are just scratching the surface. The prices will vary, so if anyone wants a quote, feel free to shoot me a PM, email me at sales@axepalace.com, or call 508-921-9973. Build times are estimated at around 6 months.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Okay here is basically how it works guys. In order for these ESP customs to be priced low, you can only change certain things about it, otherwise it goes into full blown custom shop. Now as an ESP dealer I can get those too, but the best values will be had with these. Here is what you can get:

1. Start by choosing a production model (ie: Horizon FR-7, Eclipse II, V-II, M-II, etc).

2. Pick a finish (this can range form solid colors, metallics, bursts, flames, quilts). You can pretty much choose any finish they currently offer or have done before. Prices will vary.

3. Pick a fingerboard wood: ebony, rosewood, or maple.

4. Pick between Sperzel or ESP locking tuners (or non-locking on Floyd Rose models).

5. Choose black, chrome, nickel, black nickel, or gold hardware.

6. Choose inlays (none, dots, offset dots, flags, or other ones they regularly offer)

7. Choose binding (white or black).

8. Choose pickups (stock, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, EMG, or BKP).

Examples of things you cant do would be: changing shapes, reverse headstock on a model thats not offered, baritone scales, custom graphics/inlays, bridges/hardware they dont normally carry, etc.

So as you can see, there's a lot of options out there. The examples on page 1 of this thread are just scratching the surface. The prices will vary, so if anyone wants a quote, feel free to shoot me a PM, email me at sales@axepalace.com, or call 508-921-9973. Build times are estimated at around 6 months.

Are Gotoh Tuners also available? I know that is what my M-II and EX Standard both have Gotohs, just wondering if those are still an option.

Also are the same people who make the CS ESPs make these, as like you said earlier the quality it identical between the Standard and Custom Shop models?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Are Gotoh Tuners also available? I know that is what my M-II and EX Standard both have Gotohs, just wondering if those are still an option.

Also are the same people who make the CS ESPs make these, as like you said earlier the quality it identical between the Standard and Custom Shop models?

Yes Gotoh locking tuners are fine. That's actually what I meant, not the ESP ones.

Yes to the best of my knowledge these are made in the same place by the same people as the custom shop ones. These just have a price break because you're not deviating too much from the standard models.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Yes Gotoh locking tuners are fine. That's actually what I meant, not the ESP ones.

Yes to the best of my knowledge these are made in the same place by the same people as the custom shop ones. These just have a price break because you're not deviating too much from the standard models.

Ah ok awesome!

This is one hell of a deal for a Japanese Made Custom ESP, thanks for this Nick, expect a bunch of Emails from me.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Does the production model you base a custom order on have to be an export model? i.e., Do the SVs need to have those dopey US proportions?

And by production model, does this rule out body shapes that are unique to signature models? Say, ESP N-HH-460 Haooomaru?

N-HH-460.jpg

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Does the production model you base a custom order on have to be an export model? i.e., Do the SVs need to have those dopey US proportions?

And by production model, does this rule out body shapes that are unique to signature models? Say, ESP N-HH-460 Haooomaru?

N-HH-460.jpg

In some cases I can get one-offs based on Japanese market models, but its sort of a case by case thing and I'd have to check with ESP. It would be best
to stick with USA models of you want to keep the price down though.

We've sold a few SV-IIs and Alexi models. They looked cool to me. Not sure what was wrong with them, but if they're differently shaped than the Japanese market ones it was probably for legal/copyright reasons.

Reaction score
So there's a new batch going on?
Like thrasher said we ordered ours in September last year and still no guitars have shipped, at least not to my knowing, and I'v asked, believe me.

Nick, we consider you are a honest guy, otherwise we wouldn't have ordered from axe palace, but we are being defrauded, deadline in long gone and we can't see this issue being solved.
We'd appreciate if you update us on what's going, why is this taking so long and most importantly, do your best to get our guitars shipped. Maybe contacting ESP and remembering what is expected of such a big company would help.

cheers!

')