ESP Exclusive Custom/Limited Run 6 & 7-String Guitars @ The Axe Palace

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
UPDATE: Four more customer ordered ESP customs came in today, including this badass Snow White Horizon NT7 with matching white EMGs! Congrats to those who patiently hung in there for these. They came out great :)

01.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
Do I still have to wait for mine? I'm pretty sure it'll be the sexiest Horizon NT-7 ever made, if the finish comes out the way I'm hoping it does.....

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Do I still have to wait for mine? I'm pretty sure it'll be the sexiest Horizon NT-7 ever made, if the finish comes out the way I'm hoping it does.....

You got the RDB one right? That one should be rolling in next. The ones that came today were the Snow White NT7, Silverburst NT7, an ACSB custom HRF, and a custom Eclipse II.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Damn I wish ESP would make a lot of these as regular production models, if not start the semi customs again. So many good ideas you and your customers came up with, Nick.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Damn I wish ESP would make a lot of these as regular production models, if not start the semi customs again. So many good ideas you and your customers came up with, Nick.

Not happening. We do however still have a few custom builds still available, including an NT7 Urban Camo, NT7 Blood Red, NT7 Amber Quilt, and NT7 Purple Quilt.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
You got the RDB one right? That one should be rolling in next. The ones that came today were the Snow White NT7, Silverburst NT7, an ACSB custom HRF, and a custom Eclipse II.

Yup that's me. d'oh! oh well, that guitar is worth the wait.

Andrew11

Reaction score
UPDATE: Four more customer ordered ESP customs came in today, including this badass Snow White Horizon NT7 with matching white EMGs! Congrats to those who patiently hung in there for these. They came out great :)

01.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Nick,
Looks so badass!!!

So happy they gave me the matching pickups, can't wait to have it in my hands.

')