ESP Horizon 97 MIJ

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Hell of a guitar, 1997 ESP Horizon. Ash body, see-thru-blue finish. Bolt on maple neck, rosewood fingerboard. All in excellent condition for being 20 years old. There's a pin sized ding on the backside which is in the pics. Some signs of use, but nothing significant. Frets have plenty of life within them. The necks on these are amazing, the tone and sound are coming from wood quality that are unmatched on production lines these days. Attention to detail is obvious, sounds massive. Only selling because I have to, in time I'm sure I'll own more.
The cutaways and carves make the joint feel really sleek, especially with the lower horn carve out. The snappiness of the bolt on will make you forget about it not being a neck through. Really lets the ash body do a lot of the heavy lifting, which is a good thing. Any questions, let me know.
Modifications (if any): Previous owner/s have switched the stock bridge to an SD JB. Looks like tuners have been swapped a couple times, wound up with Sperzel locking tuners (good call IMO).
Accessories (hardshell case etc): ESP OHSC (one side of the handle is a little loose, latches a little worn, but all still functional)
Location (City,State or City,Country): Salem, MO
International OK? : Would rather not, but if you pay and the rosewood FB isn't an issue, then possibly.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): 'feraledge' here, HC, RT, ESP, etc. 'lullabye187' on ebay
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $930 shipped conUS
Pictures:
gitwits_zpsbtkj1zon.jpg

gitwitscase_zpsfdd3dbew.jpg

controls_zpsinpfx7yk.jpg

12th_zpsqmm0hevl.jpg

binding_zpso3ofdkzs.jpg

body2_zps8q7zilee.jpg

ding_zpswtwakail.jpg

backside_zpsdmbqlcyq.jpg

backheadstock_zpsvk786g1n.jpg

neckback_zpsfwk9fvvv.jpg

pockettreble_zpsodtfwrgo.jpg

pocketbass_zpscjxn5cf4.jpg

body_zpsovdogmuo.jpg

frets_zpsjigos6je.jpg

headstock_zpsxqsdgafm.jpg

handle_zps47oixegm.jpg

case_zps6nzmutkz.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.