ESP Horizon NT-7 - any plans for an LTD?

WildToddler

Reaction score
So I love the look of the Horizon NT-7, as it looks to be pretty much what I want in a 7 (which is basically a 7-string MH-401NT). But, I don't think even selling all three of my current guitars could come close to covering the cost of that thing.

So yeah, does anyone know if ESP is going to roll out an LTD 7 like this? Not really into the current LTD 7s (don't like baritone scale on the SC-607, don't care for the Viper body) or the past ones (I have an H-307 and it just doesn't feel right).

Any news?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
i doubt it, as the NT7 isnt that much more than the DLX or Sig series LTDs...

BUT-

that 7 is amazing, and has restored my faith in ESP 7s. before that i thought they were all hogs in the necks, and way uncomfortable. The NT7 is like ESP answering the call for a more wizard like neck for their lineup, and the SC is nowhere near the same as this...necks are nowhere near the same.

now if they would offer more colors and pup options.

seawave

Reaction score
a bit off topic... I've got a sc207 and wanted to have G# tuning on it. So I went for baritone string set (six strings .068-.014), but, unfortunately, they designed for 29 3/4 scale.. as a result, I think I have not enough of tension. Any ideas of having correct tension on sc207? Do the baritone strings exist for 25 1/2 scale?

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
a bit off topic... I've got a sc207 and wanted to have G# tuning on it. So I went for baritone string set (six strings .068-.014), but, unfortunately, they designed for 29 3/4 scale.. as a result, I think I have not enough of tension. Any ideas of having correct tension on sc207? Do the baritone strings exist for 25 1/2 scale?

what?:scratch:

asstone

Reaction score

This guy either knows too much about strings or nothing at all.

Can't decide which one it is though. :eek:

a_hub10

NANNIE DOSS!
Reaction score
So yeah, does anyone know if ESP is going to roll out an LTD 7 like this? Not really into the current LTD 7s (don't like baritone scale on the SC-607, don't care for the Viper body) or the past ones (I have an H-307 and it just doesn't feel right).

Shouldn't the NT-7 feel similar to the H-307 considering they are both part of the Horizon series?

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score

Lol wth?

anyway i agree with the op, there should be an LTD version that guitar makes me want an ESP 7 now (despite emgs)!

TheHandOfStone

E♭M7(♭5)
Reaction score

Is the unit mass the same as standard strings of the same brand? If so, they should tune up with the same tension regardless of how much extra string is left over...I think. :scratch:

')