ESP Horizon NT-7 Standard Series 7-String w/ Case @ The Axe Palace

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey guys. I haven't posted any new guitars here for a long time as I loathe spam/clutter, but I figured I would start posting a few cool guitars and things you guys might be interested in.

First up is this brand new ESP Horizon NT-7 7-String Guitar w/ Case. This is a Japanese made ESP and took about 6 months to get in. It has a super slim neck profile, light and balanced body, and a really aggressive tone. The guitar is $1729 w/ case and it includes free shipping to USA or Canada. We can also include a free custom pro setup with the string gauges/tuning of your choice.

Other ESPs In Stock: Horizon FR-II (STR), Horizon NT-II (STB), Eclipse II (STBC), Alexi Blacky (MBKS), SV-II (UC), Viper Standard (BKS). Also have an LTD H-1007FR.

Features

• Black Gloss (BK) Finish
  • 7-strings
  • Neck-Thru Construction
  • Alder Wings
  • Ebony Fingerboard
  • 24 Xtra Jumbo frets
  • 25.5" scale
  • Thin U neck shape
  • Mother of Pearl off-set inlays
  • Gotoh TOM Bridge
  • White Binding Throughout
  • Gotoh Magnum Locking Tuners
  • Black Nickel Hardware
  • EMG 81-7 (bridge), EMG 707 (neck) active pickups
  • 45MM Bone Nut
  • Master volume, master tone, 3-way pickup selector
  • ESP custom hard case included
  • FREE SHIPPING

The Axe Palace is an authorized ESP dealer, so naturally this guitar is brand new in case, with warranty, tools, etc. We have a return/exchange policy as well. Check out the Horizon NT-7 page on our website for a complete details or to order. We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal, money order, etc. Feel free to email or call 508-921-9973 with any questions.

xl.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

killertone

Reaction score
I just got one of these and they are incredible guitars. Easily hangs with my BRJ Jekyll 7.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
first "real" ESP 7 I've ever played and I must say I was blown away by the playability and build quality of this thing.
If it had a floyd on it I may have had some explaining to do to the wife:lol:
the 2 6's Nick had that I played were also really sweet. :agreed:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
first "real" ESP 7 I've ever played and I must say I was blown away by the playability and build quality of this thing.
If it had a floyd on it I may have had some explaining to do to the wife:lol:
the 2 6's Nick had that I played were also really sweet. :agreed:

Haha, yeah its sick :)

Latest posts

')