ESP Huge changes for 2013

• Thread starter epsylon
  • Start date
  • Tags
    esp 2013
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Organ_Grinder

Reaction score
xtone_pc-2_1_1.jpg

Finally they return Xtone PC series with fixed bridge :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
MSRP = meaningless. The real price is usually half that. People are always tricked by that for some reason. I think the real thing to "lawl" at his how fucking hideous that guitar is and how terrible Kirk Hammet's tastes are.

Zado

Reaction score
MSRP = meaningless. The real price is usually half that. People are always tricked by that for some reason. I think the real thing to "lawl" at his how fucking hideous that guitar is and how terrible Kirk Hammet's tastes are.
actually the guitar doesn't look that bad,it just doesn't seem a KH instrument at all :ugh:

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
y'know, now that there's some ltd pics coming out i think esp are doing a good job, i like those PC's

a good thing my gf broke up with me so i can spend all my money on gear :lol:

:(

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
actually the guitar doesn't look that bad,it just doesn't seem a KH instrument at all :ugh:

Its all personal taste of course, I just hate the way that thing looks. The Eclipse is more my thing.

madrigal77

Reaction score
So is the current Eclipse II lineup staying? Because I REALLY want a silverburst one. I've been trying to save, but other expenses keep getting in the way. I'd be gutted if it's gone by the time I can finally save up.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
A purple LTD version of the ESP M-I or perhaps M-II? :idea:

The MJR fanboi in me would have to have it

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
For some reason, I really like the new ESP Standard logo, looks good. Maybe they decided to use that logo instead of the "E-II" logo.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
If the thread at B-music is anything to go by...

We may be getting E-II in '14.

Possibly, maybe the Feedback was enough to scare them into thinking "Ok we cannot do this!"

Honestly now, I do not care about the name change. Still the same guitars but a different logo. Hell I want me some LTD Elites and Deluxes now, to hell with a name.

')