ESP Huge changes for 2013

• Thread starter epsylon
  • Start date
  • Tags
    esp 2013
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

1b4n3z

Reaction score
I wondered the same thing - have I become such a snob already, that pretty much any LTD fails to catch my interest? The Andy James model seems great, mainly because he actually plays one himself.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zado

Reaction score
I wondered the same thing - have I become such a snob already, that pretty much any LTD fails to catch my interest? The Andy James model seems great, mainly because he actually plays one himself.
I guess that's because they usually make very great things every single new year,and this time,probably due to brand transition to something diverse,things went simpler :agreed:

jrstinkfish

Reaction score
They can't possibly sell more than 2 or 3 of that Wilton model with the lazy skull graphic, can they? And two of those three would be bought by Wilton's parents.

Digging the black EC-1000's with black hardware :yesway:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I like the Wilton model.

Plus, there's probably a few Queensryche fanboys out there that would probably pick it up.

jrstinkfish

Reaction score
I like the Wilton model.

Plus, there's probably a few Queensryche fanboys out there that would probably pick it up.
I've been a Queensryche fan since I saw the "Queen of the Reich" video when I was a young pup, dragged my mom all over town in search of that damn EP afterward :) I dunno, the repeating skull graphic just doesn't do it for me, but you're right, a hardcore Wilton fan would snatch it up. The inlays are kinda neat.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I will admit, they kind of missed a chance to release a model similar to one of his Mindcrime guitars since it's the 25th anniversary of Operation: Mindcrime this year.

Oh well, at least it looks better then the MW Demon.

deathbyguitar

Reaction score
Love the H-330's from the look of them, especially the finish options. If I had a signature model, it'd pretty much be designed just like that, except for no inlays and ebony fretboard on a set neck.But still. I want one.

NeglectedField

Reaction score
I dunno, I'm seeing quite a lot of wise moves here.

The Evertune MH-1000, black Tele, Phoenix and ST-213 are some that I'd seriously consider. I would also not be embarrassed to own an Andy James signature, even though I know no Sacred Mother Tongue. Just seen his instructional vids.

')