ESP Huge changes for 2013

• Thread starter epsylon
  • Start date
  • Tags
    esp 2013
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Duraesu

Reaction score
i dont understand that evertune hype going on... as long you have a proper setup, proper strings and proper hardware you dont need such an ugly bridge that 'eats' so much wood just to get installed. I had a gig last Saturday and my ESP its still in tune. I shit you not.

Zado

Reaction score
i dont understand that evertune hype going on... as long you have a proper setup, proper strings and proper hardware you dont need such an ugly bridge that 'eats' so much wood just to get installed. I had a gig last Saturday and my ESP its still in tune. I shit you not.
well the evertune will guarantee your good setup to last forever,at least your intonation and tune.

Sure as hell it looks fugly :lol:

kessel

Reaction score
They seriously couldn't find anyone better than Little Wayne's guitarist to review the LTD Elite MII??

ufff, I thought they were having lyl wayne himself as a sponsor, but afortunately not...

The new thing I really like on the ESP Horizon and Ltd H new models with tremolo is the fact that they fixed the bridge color to the rest of the guitar, this models were al so nice with everything in black that I did not understand why the Floyd Rose should keep its iron tone...

irondavidson

Reaction score
ufff, I thought they were having lyl wayne himself as a sponsor, but afortunately not...

The new thing I really like on the ESP Horizon and Ltd H new models with tremolo is the fact that they fixed the bridge color to the rest of the guitar, this models were al so nice with everything in black that I did not understand why the Floyd Rose should keep its iron tone...

Absolute NOBODY is allowed to edit Halen and this lil fuck in the same video!! :fawk:

OlisDead

Reaction score
Vincent from Guitars Rebellion (one of the most important ESP dealers in Europe) just said on a french forum that he just had a meeting with ESP's headquarters and what was introduced at NAMM was only for the US market. There is much more to be introduced in the next weeks for us europeans, good news! :)

kessel

Reaction score
Vincent from Guitars Rebellion (one of the most important ESP dealers in Europe) just said on a french forum that he just had a meeting with ESP's headquarters and what was introduced at NAMM was only for the US market. There is much more to be introduced in the next weeks for us europeans, good news! :)

Did someone of you people already purchased by Guitars Rebellion outside France? I mailed Vincent yesterday and he told me also about the new Ltd Series and so. But I'm actually thinking about an ESP Horizon NT-7 or maybe the FR-7, which are expensive.

I'm just checking several ESP dealers in Europe looking for the best price.

OlisDead

Reaction score
Did someone of you people already purchased by Guitars Rebellion outside France? I mailed Vincent yesterday and he told me also about the new Ltd Series and so. But I'm actually thinking about an ESP Horizon NT-7 or maybe the FR-7, which are expensive.

I'm just checking several ESP dealers in Europe looking for the best price.

I bought two Horizons from him. He had the best prices in Europe (at least for my two Horizons FRII). Unlike Pro Music Tools in Germany which was really expensive. There was a 300-400€ difference between those two dealers for the same guitar. And Vincent is a nice guy to deal with.

madrigal77

Reaction score
How the hell did no one mention the evertune series?? This is awesome!
Not too keen on the rosewood fretboard and the eternal abalone abuse but the idea to have an affordable evertune equipped guitar is awesome!

The abalone ruins any possibility of it appealing to me. They only made 3 models with abalone this year, and two of them just HAD to be the only two they offer with Evertune. Total shame as I would have bought the EC for sure. Now I'll just wait and see if they come to their senses next year.

And if you don't like the abalone please do email them and complain. If enough people say something, maybe they'll come out with a non abalone model soon.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I don't think that's actually abalone...

It looks like a really thick binding to me.

Judging by the lack of abalone they're releasing lately, it's pretty obvious they know that people are hating it.

madrigal77

Reaction score
I don't think that's actually abalone...

It looks like a really thick binding to me.

Judging by the lack of abalone they're releasing lately, it's pretty obvious they know that people are hating it.
After getting a better look, it's MOP, not abalone. Almost as ugly, but not quite as bad. Still, I'll wait until there is a normal multi-ply version.

76043_10151221537171451_2028945578_n.jpg

madrigal77

Reaction score
Honestly I think I could live with it on the body, but the thick neck binding going into the fretboard is FUGLY!!.

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
Honestly I think I could live with it on the body, but the thick neck binding going into the fretboard is FUGLY!!.

^ this to the tenth power, besides, did I say the Evertune bridge looks much better in black not chrome? And why put binding at all, I have never read or heard anyone complain about the lack of binding, ever!

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Yeah, I know it's nit-picky, but I agree. I really liked the old one. Looks like maybe only the signature series get the old logo.

I've only been skimming this thread, but what's all this? Didn't it get debunked? And what is the "new logo" like?

(the LTD logo on the Elites looks like crap, BTW, especially on the ECs)

Latest posts

')