ESP Huge changes for 2013

• Thread starter epsylon
  • Start date
  • Tags
    esp 2013
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dooky

Reaction score
Haha, I knew my post about not liking the new ESP logo would be followed by comments about how it shouldn’t matter at all because it doesn’t affect the playability.
I was merely stating that I liked the old logo, which I think is one of the coolest logos, a lot better than the new logo, which I think looks like it has just been lifted from Microsoft Word. :shrug:

Duraesu

Reaction score
the new logo sucks, its something they should have never done.

and now they killed the EX, FX, Viper, etc? can someone explain me what the f*ck is happening with ESP? how about the prices on the Elite series? for more 100, 200 dollars you get a ESP...

trent6308

Reaction score
I don't know if I really like Willie's new sig paint job. A nice flame or quilt top would have been a great contrast to the old camo.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Finish color doesn't affect a guitar's tone or playability either, but nobody shoves that back in the face of anyone who says they don't like a new guitar's color. Why bring it up when someone doesn't like a new logo?

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
well'dunno if you like the new logo or not,but in case you'd be the first and only to appreaciate it i guess:lol: it doesn't suck too hard,it just doesn't look as good as the old one to me:shrug:

Seriously,sounds weird,but a logo can make a huge difference on a guitar:ugh:

Naw, I meant that I hate it with the white-hot passion of a thousand exploding suns.

BTW, Zado? Isn't that the largest manufacturer of leather gear for bondage and S/M play?

Zado

Reaction score
the new logo sucks, its something they should have never done.

and now they killed the EX, FX, Viper, etc? can someone explain me what the f*ck is happening with ESP? how about the prices on the Elite series? for more 100, 200 dollars you get a ESP...
well consider the standard models are gettin more expensive too..at least that's what I noticed in some sites:scratch:

i guess this year esp will be more ibanez like: tons of second hand purchases:hbang:
Naw, I meant that I hate it with the white-hot passion of a thousand exploding suns.

BTW, Zado? Isn't that the largest manufacturer of leather gear for bondage and S/M play?
sheesh seems serious!:lol:

ahahha yeah,I noticed after i registered my name in so many communities that didn't have sense to change anymore:lol: but I can make sure that it's not me:lol:

Doomlord

Reaction score

:lol: That sounds like the default ESP answer to 95% of the questions that sound like "Can I get that with..." or "Can I get that in...". It is either "No." or "YES, NOW GIVE US 5 METRIC FUCKTONS OF CASH AND WE WILL EVEN LET YOU CHOOSE WHICH LOGO YOU WANT!". That's right fuckers, I brought up the logo issue again. :fawk:

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
BLACK HARDWARE IS BACK HOOOOORRAAAYY.

it means I can buy now not with that hateful black chrome that wore off.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Bump. First review is a positive one.

ESP Guitars Message Board - View Single Post - NeliteGD
ESP Guitars Message Board - View Single Post - NeliteGD

I ran out of time last night to take more pics, or even play the thing really. I can tell you that this doesn't have all the little quirks like most upper end LTD's do. This is definitely a rebadged ESP. Fretwork is awesome, the ends are nice and round/smooth, no file marks to be found like even the World-built guitars have. Binding is nice and even all the way around the body and neck/headstock, no boogers to be found, bleedthrough, or sloppy tape lines. The neck is a little rounder than most ESP's I've played, but I haven't owned any recent standard series, only the older 80's/early 90's stuff which had the thin U neck and sort of a flat spot on the back. This one is round all the way through, but feels really nice. I'm glad they didn't skimp on hardware too, it has a real Floyd, Gotoh tuners, etc. All routing work is extremely clean. I'll try and get my homework done tonight between playing it and getting some good pics.

1968 Charger B5

Reaction score
I fugured this question best belongs here.
I was looking into possibl getting another esp horizon, either ntii or nt7.
I know the new changes for esp this year. However I found two overseas websites, one uk another japan i think, that sell the horizon in snow white which I think is rediculous looking.
Anyone in us ordered from uk store before...? What is shipping...and/or will they ship here? one place was here...but no option for us...ESP Horizon FR Snow White - Thomann UK Cyberstore

Ardez

ThePolarBearBrawler
Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds the black/maple tele sexy as phuck? It's a pity that it is a lower end model... but just give it to me. Nao.

The Bello sig is also a must have.

Doomlord

Reaction score
I fugured this question best belongs here.
I was looking into possibl getting another esp horizon, either ntii or nt7.
I know the new changes for esp this year. However I found two overseas websites, one uk another japan i think, that sell the horizon in snow white which I think is rediculous looking.
Anyone in us ordered from uk store before...? What is shipping...and/or will they ship here? one place was here...but no option for us...ESP Horizon FR Snow White - Thomann UK Cyberstore

I never ordered from the UK specifically but I have ordered from Japan and Canada. In both cases I had to pay custom fees. I paid $16 in custom fees for a $1500 Edwards guitar from Japan and I paid $320 in custom fees for a $3000 ESP Custom Shop guitar from a seller in Canada. Hopefully someone in the forum has experience with dealing with sellers in the UK...

')