ESP/LTD BUZ-7 final version pics

• Thread starter chest rockwell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

oremus91

Melodeth-er
Reaction score
Lookin great buz, seriously congrats on the signature and thank you for testing them with a unique build!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Skitzoification

Reaction score
hmmm......Some people still take "Freedom of Speech" a little to seriously....and Generally. :coffee:

All that aside, I love that guitar. the paint gloss and Colors make it look so Classy and Antique like, yet Modern as hell. My neck guitar shall be a silverburst finish. :agreed:

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
That looks sweet! if i ever bought an ESP/LTD, those things always seem to look better with non-reverse headstock... this is coming from someone who has all my Ibanez/jacksons reversed btw:)

On the subject of Ken jumping ship, i can go and assume that he got turned down for a 7 sig ibanez like all the others... what does it take to get a 7 sig from those dudes? they are driving everyone away. :(

Aaron

Reaction score
That looks sweet! if i ever bought an ESP/LTD, those things always seem to look better with non-reverse headstock... this is coming from someone who has all my Ibanez/jacksons reversed btw:)

On the subject of Ken jumping ship, i can go and assume that he got turned down for a 7 sig ibanez like all the others... what does it take to get a 7 sig from those dudes? they are driving everyone away. :(

It has somthing to do with Vai and the UV, maybe its a trademark thing.

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
It has somthing to do with Vai and the UV, maybe its a trademark thing.
Sounds to me like they chose one dude over every guitarist that would have made them more money... hope he's worth it.:noway:

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Buz, serious kudos on the guitar, and props for the super keen eye for design details!

This also speaks highly of Jackson for being so responsive!

sell2792

Reaction score
Sick guitar. I'm not a huge fan of EMGs anymore, but god damn it's awesome. Besides, pickups can always be swapped. The trem route is unique but I'm not sure if I like it, though, I can't wait to find out in person and play it.

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
If Ken gets a sig I hope it's totally 80's out and crazy colored like some of his Ibanezs were. :hbang:

KarlMagnusRobin

Köttbullar är fint..
Reaction score
Looks great man!

And I think I'll have to steal the input-jack idea for my build, I thought of it but had never seen it before until now.. just needed confirmation about it looking nice and working out! haha

This and Alex Wade's signature is prob the nicest LTD's out there now!

Jinogalpa

ESP fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
damn, it's probably one of the best LTDs ever.

but i like the silver burst finish on his high end ESP Sig more - it's sharper sprayed at the cutaways.

7stringDemon

Reaction score
You and Chris Garza should get together and have a silverburst party :lol:

Don't forget the pics though!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful guitar Buz! Can't wait to try it! I wonder how it'll compair to my RG7620. . . . .

Andrew11

Reaction score
thanks !! the body is so thin that the jack would not fit on the side. and i didnt want to jock the s series too much by putting the jack on the front. you dont even know there is a cable coming out of the back regardless of whatever sick rock pose you are styling

Didn't realize the body was thinner then normal. Interesting..... Now I want one even more.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
But c'mon... EMG ?! :noplease:

I love people bitching about signature guitars of other people. He happens to like EMGs and so do tons of other guitar players. You don't like them, congrats, no one cares.

Back OT, Buz, it looks great, congrats to you, sir!

TheShreddinHand

Uber Stringer
Reaction score
Found out from DCGL that they should have a couple in 4-6 weeks.

Wonder how difficult it would be to swap the volume knob and selector switch...hmmm.

Eric

troyguitar

Reaction score
Not really my thing but it looks very cool while still being "mainstream" enough that other people will buy it. I like the trem route idea a lot.

Latest posts

')