ESP/LTD BUZ-7 final version pics

• Thread starter chest rockwell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mwoit

Reaction score
Awesome guitar... congrats, Buz. :yesway:

Really? Look at this picture and notice how the fine tuners are in a straight line, then look at how the back of the route isn't parallel with them.

This picture is probably a better shot.

2de584c0.jpg

What's the scale length on this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mordecai

Reaction score
yell at the fine people of ESP and make sure they also make a strung thru body version of this buz!

Don Vito

Reaction score
LOL ! LTD XD

I thought this guy would get a million dollar guitar.

And EMG... I thought Buzz knew better...
I'm pretty sure he uses EMG's because he likes them.

I'm sure he has probably had the opprotunity to use other pickups given the fact he's a pretty seasoned player and all.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
That guitar looks beautiful but looks like a pure player. One thats meant to be thrashed on and would sound great doing it. You helped make a fine looking instrument Buzz my friend.

CruzDrum

Reaction score
if im not mistaken ibanez had an agreement that steve vai was to be the only artist with a sevenstring sig,the only exception was munky from korn,and thats only becuase steve and munky are friends

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
if im not mistaken ibanez had an agreement that steve vai was to be the only artist with a sevenstring sig,the only exception was munky from korn,and thats only becuase steve and munky are friends

I heard that too.

deftones-88

Reaction score
man thats an awesome guitar. The tweaks you have made, esp should take note ... or Buzz himself. :)

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
I know this thread is getting slightly dusty, but I just couldn't get over how weird the jack angle on the "before" model is. I thought these strat jacks were pretty standard with the cable going in at a shallow angle determined by the flat area with the jack hole. How did that particular one get so crazy?

Also, I might as well compliment Buz on getting one of the better looking ESP/LTD sigs in a long time, along with the Whitechapel dudes. :metal:

TankJon666

Reaction score
Also, I might as well compliment Buz on getting one of the better looking ESP/LTD sigs in a long time, along with the Whitechapel dudes. :metal:

Congrats indeed. Mmmmmmmm ...silverburst and maple. Consider it added to the list of guitars that I need to own :shred:

If it were mine though I'd ditch the neck pickup and volume knob. Considering the amount of gating I use I have no need for such luxuries :)

Latest posts

')