ESP/LTD Buzz McGrath signature?

• Thread starter I Voyager
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
384041_2846323043125_1410875995_3780358_686023032_n.jpg

Now that is sexy. :agreed:

I swore off of LTDs after the shit stick that was my SC608B, but this might break me of that.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

myampslouder

Reaction score
That will be my next guitar without a doubt. Being that buz also gave a little tease a while back hinting around at big things to come and with it being an ltd on the headstock, I'd thing it's fairly safe to say that this is probably gonna be his sig.

I love his taste in guitars. I like the saber's more then the horizon but all of his customs have been pretty classy looking

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
I'd buy one on an instant. Can we get Buzz to confirm this, if there's gonna be a sig model or anything? Cause, this is pure sexiness!!

Don Vito

Reaction score
I want this. Screw not having inlays!(I can't play without them!) I want this.

chest rockwell

Forum MVP
Reaction score
you didnt hear it from me but... i heard that the sig model is a thin bodied horizon 7 with whiteburst finish. neck thru, rev hstk, maple board, blk binding and offset inlays. i also heard that it will be the sickest 7 esp has ever released

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score
you didnt hear it from me but... i heard that the sig model is a thin bodied horizon 7 with whiteburst finish. neck thru, rev hstk, maple board, blk binding and offset inlays. i also heard that it will be the sickest 7 esp has ever released

You're going to get yourself in trouble. :lol:

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
He left quite awhile ago and I had it posted up when he got his first ESP... he's not the only 7 string guy that left/is leaving Ibanez to get a sig model either. :D

sessionswan

ffffffffftt
Reaction score

Yo Buz, the only thing that would make this even better is an unfinished neck... what says you? This is an ill guitar though and I will certainly be purchasing one of these when they're out. :hbang:

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
FINALLY a 7 with someone different than Rosewood! I'm tempted to buy this just because I support the effort, not even because I need it! Though the thinner body makes things even more tempting.

Great job Buz!

Dan

Reaction score

Sounds like a total asshat would play that :fawk:

:wub:

Riggy

Djun djun djun
Reaction score
I must be way behind, I thought he was still on Ibanez :3

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score

I sincerely doubt the reliability of your sources, good sir :squint:

sell2792

Reaction score
That definately looks like a low profile (Pro) Floyd on that silverburst. Both those are damn sexy either way, I can't wait till NAMM. Everyones busting out the big guns for 2012.

')