ESP/LTD Buzz McGrath signature?

• Thread starter I Voyager
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chest rockwell

Forum MVP
Reaction score
rear end !! yes the output jack is on the back. its suprisingly comfy and non intrusive.
464045af.jpg

recessed covers also

and yes thats a 1993 peavey bandit in the background. solidstate T0aNz for days br000tz

If you have a seven string and you're on face book check out and join The POWER of 7! Let's make our seven string guitars known to the world!! TOGETHER! 7 string owners!

Among some of the members are well noted players and normal ol' guys who want to share tips , tricks, pics, videos, and audio of their sevens. Come be a part of the community on facebook and let's make a stand with our 7's!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/136907626424546/

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

McBonez

Banned
Reaction score
I was about to start running amok and inquiring about some suggestions for my first 7 string guitar, but thanks to you Buzz, I think my decision is going to be significantly easier!

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
any predictions for the price tag??

Looks like most LTD sigs are between $800-1,100 street.

The Hex-7 was $999 and the LTD Stef-8 was $1,049, so I imagine Buz's and the Whitechapel sigs will be right around that area. Of course, they could always pull an Ibanez and jack up prices across the board.

maxident213

Reaction score
Awesome. This is right up my alley. Slimline bodies kick ass.:hbang:

Beautifully designed guitar sir, well done. :metal:

chest rockwell

Forum MVP
Reaction score
neck thru, alder body maple neck,maple FB, blk neck binding, 25 scale, floyd rose, white burst finish, hella thin ass neck profile !

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
I bet with the input jack on the back it makes it nice and clean looking on the front and never thought about having one back there! Good call sir.

That guitar looks so comfy and sleek that it would play it self. Awesome guitar Buzz and Congrats.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Looks great man. I'm not a Silverburst guy but man, sanded down that thing might give me heart palpitations.

I think the higher level ESP model should include a mounted bottle opener on the back - you know, for those mid song 40oz. haha

maxident213

Reaction score
neck thru, alder body maple neck,maple FB, blk neck binding, 25 scale, floyd rose, white burst finish, hella thin ass neck profile !

When you say "hella thin ass neck profile" do you mean thinner than the Thin-U that ESP puts on all their sevens? Are we talking something like the Extra-Thin-U they use on the six-string Mirages & F-series?

caskettheclown

Sexytime!
Reaction score
This is a sig worth buying!

Also looking forward to seeing Whitechapel's sig as well, there aren't pics of it anywhere is there? I'm a bit out of the loop at the moment.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
This is a sig worth buying!

Also looking forward to seeing Whitechapel's sig as well, there aren't pics of it anywhere is there? I'm a bit out of the loop at the moment.

There's a thread a couple lines down from this one in the Seven String section :yesway:

Dooky

Reaction score
25" scale? Is that a typo, meant to be 25.5" scale?
Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with 25" scale - I might be interested if it is 25.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Buz, you ready to sell me that red Ibanez RGA7 yet? I'm still waiting for you to stop by Harpos again with it so I can buy it off you :lol:

chest rockwell

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Looks great man. I'm not a Silverburst guy but man, sanded down that thing might give me heart palpitations.

I think the higher level ESP model should include a mounted bottle opener on the back - you know, for those mid song 40oz. haha
that !!! is a great idea !!!

sell2792

Reaction score
Hey Buz, you ready to sell me that red Ibanez RGA7 yet? I'm still waiting for you to stop by Harpos again with it so I can buy it off you :lol:

Funny that you'd say that, I was at Harpo's awhile back and saw them with Cannibal Corpse. One of the best shows I've ever been to, and all the dudes in both bands are awesome to talk to. :hbang:

')