ESP/LTD finally releases a non-worn Tele...UK only

• Thread starter bradthelegend
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bradthelegend

ESP Fanboy
Reaction score
I've been wanting a Tele lately, but I'm not a fan of those distressed finishes. Looks like these were released a couple of week ago, but they're a UK exclusive. :(

te212pw.jpg

Anyone else seen or played one? I haven't had much luck finding them online yet, just a couple of sites and a listing on ebay UK, but none of them seem to ship internationally.

Specs: ESP LTD TE-212 Pearl White

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Survivalism

Ibanez Fanboy
Reaction score
They spelled 'color' wrong :cool:

I'm glad to finally see a non-distressed model,
I've been wanting one for a WHILE. I'll settle with
the distressed if I have to though :noplease:

bradthelegend

ESP Fanboy
Reaction score
They spelled 'color' wrong :cool:

I'm glad to finally see a non-distressed model,
I've been wanting one for a WHILE. I'll settle with
the distressed if I have to though :noplease:

I thought about just buying one cheap and trying to refinish it, or paying someone who knows what they're doing to do it for me, but after seeing this I'm hoping that there might be more finish options in the near future.

Oh wow, lovely.

Might have to check that one out.

Buy it. Don't like it. Sell it to me. Ship it to me. ;)

Zado

Reaction score
I like when a brand puts on the market some "this country limited" models,and that tele is very sweet.

Still in love with this italian limited tele
7486_0.jpg

Miek

POSTING ON INTERNET
Reaction score
That's nearly my ideal Tele in every way. Hell, I don't even mind the binding. The only thing I couldn't change about it is the fact that it has a rosewood fretboard, but I might even be able to deal with that.

bradthelegend

ESP Fanboy
Reaction score
That's nearly my ideal Tele in every way. Hell, I don't even mind the binding. The only thing I couldn't change about it is the fact that it has a rosewood fretboard, but I might even be able to deal with that.

It's your lucky day.

541357_10151105949261149_843357532_n.jpg

It comes in both. They've got more pictures on the Facebook page for ESP UK, and most of the sites list both versions for sale.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
The Steve Howe fan in me has been craving a tele for a while now. Any idea how the LTD tele necks stack up to the Fender Tele Standard neck? I love the MIM necks, but not the USA tele necks.

rcsierra13

Reaction score
Looks awesome! Anyone know what price range it will be in? Fingers crossed the bring out an Aussie one!

wiretap

Reaction score
I like it. But I would hold off on going through the trouble to get that. There is going to be a lot of new LTD stuff this year. I'm willing to bet tele's will be in that mix.

bradthelegend

ESP Fanboy
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Anyone know what price range it will be in? Fingers crossed the bring out an Aussie one!

350-400 GBP.

I like it. But I would hold off on going through the trouble to get that. There is going to be a lot of new LTD stuff this year. I'm willing to bet tele's will be in that mix.

That's what I'm hoping for. They tend to just release the same stuff every year, but since Teles are newer ground for them maybe they'll go further with those.

madrigal77

Reaction score
The Steve Howe fan in me has been craving a tele for a while now. Any idea how the LTD tele necks stack up to the Fender Tele Standard neck? I love the MIM necks, but not the USA tele necks.
It's their standard Thin U neck carve, so it's pretty slim and nothing like a traditional fat tele neck.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
so im guessing they like guitars that look new, clean and pristine in the uk...

...in the usa we must like "the ol beat-up, pawnshop lookin, worn-out cause an old blues player sold his soul to the devil & he played the crap out of it finish."

')