ESP LTD H-207 w/Blackouts

• Thread starter swedenuck
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 1999 LTD H-207 in Trans Green
Modifications (if any):Stock pickups replaced with Seymour Duncan Blackouts
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with black hardshell case in pics, great shape
Location (City,State or City,Country):Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): I've dealt with a few forumites here as well as under the same alias on the Seymour Duncan boards. Zimbloth can vouch for how well this guitar plays, we were planning on trading but it fell through unfortunately.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):I'd like to get $600 with the pu's, you pay shipping. I'm also open for trades, equivalent 6's, or 4 string basses
Pictures:
View attachment 19349

View attachment 19350

View attachment 19351

She's a little grubby in the pics but I assure you she's still in great shape, there's a small scratch on the face of the guitar as well as mild swirling on the back due to live useage. I traded a warmoth V straight across for this in 2004 and never been let down. I love this guitar but it's time to shake up the collection a little bit. Naturally I'd prefer to deal in Canada. Thanks for stopping by.

Bryan

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
Alrighty then, $550 shipped in Canada. If you're abroad, pm me and we can work on something. I'm more inclined on trading to tell the truth, let me know what you got!

Also a loose feeler on a Sunn Model T Re-issue, freshly re-tubed, LOUD AS FUCK, and in great shape. PM me for pics, please only if truly interested.

Bryan

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
Bump
You know you want to trade me your bass for it.
$500 shipped in Canada, $550 shipped to the states
Price is in Canadian dollars

tripguitar

Settler of Catan
Reaction score
i like this guitar, i'm gonna message you soon dude, just dont have all the money right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')