ESP LTD HEX-7 (Behemoth/Nergal) UK

• Thread starter Myk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Myk

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm selling my LTD HEX-7 due to having a custom 7 being built by Waghorn.
Hoping for a fairly quick sale as I need the cash to pay for the custom on completion! I'm looking for £650 or for £700 I'll throw in a flightcase (it's actually the DV8 case but it fits all the same.) It's a huge sounding guitar and actually surprisingly warm for one with active pickups. You can check out all the specs here: The ESP Guitar Company | 2013 USA Website

It's in pretty good condition after a festival and a short UK tour though has suffered a couple of knocks, and there's a chip on one of the lower horns which I've tried to get a decent picture of.

As far as I know these are fairly rare in the UK and normally priced a few hundred pounds higher!

If you want to hear a decent recording of the guitar, this was a through a combination of a 6505 and a JSX through a Peavey cab (low end sounds best around 4:35 onwards which I guess is what most people here will want to hear!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atCGddybz_E

Attachments

• IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    974.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    979.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0781.jpg
    IMG_0781.jpg
    982.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0780.jpg
    IMG_0780.jpg
    835 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0783.jpg
    IMG_0783.jpg
    864.5 KB · Views: 20

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Solid guy, known him for years! Also played this guitar extensively and love it to bits. Sold the case to him too which I know is in good condition!

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score
Solid guy, known him for years! Also played this guitar extensively and love it to bits. Sold the case to him too which I know is in good condition!

You should've probably posted this for him, as mods are most likely going to delete this.

')