ESP LTD MFA-600 Matt Devries Viper EMG 57 25.5” scale SG

Status
Not open for further replies.

krovx

KrovaTroN
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Used ESP LTD MFA-600 Matt Devries Viper Electric Guitar. EMG 81 replaced with a 57.

Accessories: none

International OK? : Contact me and see if we can make it happen. Need references of your credibility

Contact Info: PM here, let me know if you need an email addy

References: New to selling here but long time lurker. 271 100% positive feedback on ebay, username krovx. Same username on talkbass, over 50+100% feedback

Price: $600.00 shipped to continental US

Details: ESP LTD MFA-600 Matt Devries Viper EMG 57 25.5” scale SG

Near mint axe. One tiny ding near a head stock tuner from cutting a string (very hard to even capture). As you can see, plastic is still on the covers and no sign of any kind of belt rash. I was looking for a 25.5” scale SG style guitar and accidentally stumbled on this. It was a new old stock (NOS) that purchased last summer. Very rare, doubt you can find one in person. Set it up and it is a killer axe. Premium features for an LTD model, but honestly it compares to some of the Japanese ESP instruments I have played. I went out of my way and ordered a black chrome EMG 57 (matches the rest of the hardware and looks great!) to replace the 81. Not that the 81 is bad, but the 57 is so much fuller and less sterile. It was a 139.99 for the pickup alone. I no longer have the 81.

Looking to get rid of the guitar because I am no longer doing the hard rock thing. It is currently strung with 62-13 in drop B, but if you purchase I can setup how you want, either with brand new 62-13, 50-11 balanced, or typically 46-10. Just let me know what you like. Guitar will be shipped double boxed and will not include the Dimarzio strap locks.

Let me know if you have any questions! This is a sweet rare piece for sure.

Specs:

The LTD MFA-600 Matt Devries Electric Guitar features a solid alder body with a maple set-thru neck. The set-thru neck joint reaches deep into the body wood to maximize contact, assuring a.tremendous amount of string vibration transfers throughout the entire electric guitar. Those vibrations are sent to your amp by a single, beefy active EMG-81 pickup at the bridge position.

To keep your signal clean and mean, ESP has limited the controls to a single volume knob. The MFA-600 neck features a fast U-shaped profile and an ebony fingerboard with 24 extra jumbo frets,.perfect for high-speed playing. Black nickel hardware completes the metal-ready look.

Rhythm guitarist Matt Devries, along with Chimaira, have been taking the world of metal by storm since the early 00s, and show no signs of stopping.

Features:
• Viper body type
• Alder body
• 25.5" scale
• Neck-thru-body
• Maple neck
• Ebony fretboard
• Thin U neck contour
• 24 extra-jumbo
• 42mm standard nut
• TonePros locking Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
• EMG-57 active bridge humbucker (matching black chrome ( replaced EMG-81).
• Controls: Volume
• ESP locking tuners

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

krovx

KrovaTroN
Reaction score
6_zpsa88aa2e1.jpg

5_zpsd3d70213.jpg

1_zpsd17d0cb0.jpg

3_zpsd8a3802a.jpg

2_zps17314bbd.jpg

4_zps16224cc2.jpg

7_zpsc7dd361d.jpg

krovx

KrovaTroN
Reaction score
Willing to listen to trade offers. Prefer hard tails. Dig Gibsons and Carvins. Trying to add a hollow body to my stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts