ESP LTD MH-417

• Thread starter HANIAK
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HANIAK

Reaction score
In the last couple of days I've been GASing for this biaaatch
LTD_MH-417.jpg

ESP LTD MH-417 7-String Electric Guitar Features:
  • Mahogany body
  • Neck-thru neck joint
  • Maple neck
  • Rosewood fretboard
  • Thin-U neck contour
  • Tune-O-Matic string-thru bridge
  • EMG 81-7 bridge pup
  • EMG 707 neck pup
  • Grover tuners
  • Black nickel hardware
  • Toggle pickup selector

But I can't find any reviews on the guitar...
Any of you guys ever tried one of these? How is the neck profile (compare it to Ibanez, please) and the heel?
Post pictures of yours if you own one!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

behemoth91

Reaction score
its new for 2010, it hasnt even been starting to ship yet. althought it should have, bc rich has already started to ship theyre new for 2010 models.

HANIAK

Reaction score
Hmmm... that's odd...
I have seen a lot of 2010 Ibanez models up till now... And I can find that guitar on online stores.
Is the ESP/LTD shipment usually late?! Shame on them if it is!

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
They have it available for preorder on musiciansfriend or americanmusical. I can't remember which. But it isn't going to be available until next month or so still. The a lot of the other companies 2010 guitars have already shipped. Every company has that particular model though that is still getting tweaking or is still in the works. The Suhr 7 was at Namm but it still won't be available until around the end of summer according to the Suhr guys. Just still nailing at final specs and tweaking.

maximummetal288

Reaction score
ESP keeps delaying the ship date. It was originally Feb 20th or something, then it got thrown back to March, then April, then May, and now June...

That's nice to see DCGL has it, thats the first non-stock photo I've seen. It will be worth the wait though, I am looking forward to getting an MH417!

')