ESP/LTD Nergal signature Hex 7

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, has anyone played a Nergal Hex 7? I'm interested In possibly saving for one. Any opinions on it?

Reactions: Vyn

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

espman

Is beardless....
Reaction score
Definatly one of my favorite 7's, the only complaint I have about it is that is is fucking huge, as in it would be almost impossible to avoid getting dings all over the place. Great player though.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Definatly one of my favorite 7's, the only complaint I have about it is that is is fucking huge, as in it would be almost impossible to avoid getting dings all over the place. Great player though.

I played one at one of my local shops and it didn't seem as huge as people were saying. :shrug:

It was an amazing player, btw. I'm not one for Vs, but it was comfortable, as well.

Reaction score
I love Vs. I don't own any yet. a 7-string V would be awesome though
This line of guitars is amazing, the woods work together very well, especially the ebony fretboard is just awesome! I'd say go for it, and if you do, theres a guy selling one on ebay for 500ish, looks really good! :hbang:

Kel668

Reaction score
I own one. I think it's a sizable V, but not overly large (then again, I'm a pretty big guy). Sounds like a slab of mahogany/maple/ebony with EMG's in it (that is to say: HEAVEH!). And plays very well. One of the best LTD's I've laid my mitts on, actually.

That said, It'll probably be going up on the auction block sometime in the next few weeks. I want an RGD2127Z, and need to get off some gear to do it.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I own one. I think it's a sizable V, but not overly large (then again, I'm a pretty big guy). Sounds like a slab of mahogany/maple/ebony with EMG's in it (that is to say: HEAVEH!). And plays very well. One of the best LTD's I've laid my mitts on, actually.

That said, It'll probably be going up on the auction block sometime in the next few weeks. I want an RGD2127Z, and need to get off some gear to do it.

If you do want to sell, I might be interested. These things look pretty sweet, as well as fairly low key for a signature - I actually like the body graphic.

CrownofWorms

Reaction score
I love V's and the Nergal guitar is my dream guitar. No trem, Good neck, V shaped, Matt finish, Neck through......until I see the price. Don't have enough right now.

Kel668

Reaction score
If you do want to sell, I might be interested. These things look pretty sweet, as well as fairly low key for a signature - I actually like the body graphic.

I love V's and the Nergal guitar is my dream guitar. No trem, Good neck, V shaped, Matt finish, Neck through......until I see the price. Don't have enough right now.

Well, I'll be sure to let y'all know when it goes up on the evil-bay then.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
Is this a good 7-string to get in this price range ($1k)? Can I do any better?

benjy

Reaction score
I own one and theres very little cons about it to me.
-the hardware needs to be blacker :evil:
-not a big fan of the nut that came on it

I also switched the 2 pickups around. 81-7 in the neck and 707 in the bridge. (personal preference)
In my opinion its worth $1k. It doesn't feel like a cheap guitar.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
I own one and theres very little cons about it to me.
-the hardware needs to be blacker :evil:
-not a big fan of the nut that came on it

I also switched the 2 pickups around. 81-7 in the neck and 707 in the bridge. (personal preference)
In my opinion its worth $1k. It doesn't feel like a cheap guitar.

Thanks! Just what I needed to hear.

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
vrxxO.jpg

Dunno man... having second thoughts here...:ugh:

Latest posts

')