ESP Ltd RC-600 coming to me

• Thread starter Steve Naples
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoItGoesRVA

Do You Even Riff?
Reaction score
Between which? I have no problem playing wafer thin necks or baseball bats. I just adjust my technique accordingly.

I'll try to answer it the best I can though: I would say the Horizon is a fairly even mix between the Fender and RG necks. Rounder and thicker than the Ibby, flatter and thinner than the Fender. It also has (if I'm not mistaken) a 12" radius. So think of the fingerboard as a slightly longer Les Paul. Good all-rounder.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Naples

Reaction score
I meant between those two pictured. I cramp up after a lot of time on the wafer thin boards.
I don't like the baseball bats like LPs so much, but not as hard on the fingers. I think what you described will work nicely. Especially for some shredding. :)
Also is nice for lead work, just gets tiresome when playing rhythm for long periods with lots of regular chord changing. Power chords not so much.

SoItGoesRVA

Do You Even Riff?
Reaction score
I kept my Horizon in D for the longest time and played Tech Death and Hardcore on it. So it can definitely handle regular chord changing :yesway:

Steve Naples

Reaction score
Excellent. Right now, because I don't care much for my PRS, my goto is my G&L, so having a nice stop tail to do drop tuning is going to be great, and having 2 hum buckers.

craigny

Winning...duh
Reaction score
Any MIK LTD is a great guitar for the money....ive owned several and they were all excellent guitars. Im sure you will be happy....the Caggiano sig looks awesome. Pics when you get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')