FS ESP LTD SA-2 Sambora... rare!

• Thread starter mystix
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mystix

Reaction score
Modifications (if any): as far as I know, all stock minus new trem springs my teach added during a recent setup
Accessories (hardshell case etc): NA
Location (City,State or City,Country): Cherry Hill, NK
International OK? : NA
Contact Info (No Phone #s) mystixboi2 @ hotmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): ebay - mystixboi
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $550 - shipped/venmo/zelle/paypal
Pictures:

SysRKFW.jpeg

Full album of pics:

Here is and excellent condition SA-2. Designed by Richie Sambora and Chris Hofschneider of Times Square Guitars, the LTD SA-2 Richie Sambora Signature Series Electric Guitar features a uniquely-shaped solid basswood body with a bolt-on maple neck. Two Seymour Duncan pickups provide warm, vintage humbucker tone. Individual volume and tone controls for each pickup provide for lightning fast transitions from rhythm to lead.

The SA-2 neck features a fast thin U-shaped profile and a rosewood fingerboard with 22 extra jumbo frets, perfect for comfort and speed in any playing style. Chrome hardware accents the rock-ready vibe.

Both with Bon Jovi and solo, Richie Sambora has been thrilling audiences with his versatile guitar playing and songwriting since 1983.

ESP LTD SA-2 Richie Sambora Signature Series Electric Guitar Features:

Body Type: SAMBORA
Body Wood: Basswood
Scale Length: 25-1/2"
Neck Joint: Bolt-on
Neck Wood: Maple
Fretboard: Rosewood
Neck Shape: Thin U
Frets: 22XJ
Nut Width: 43mm
Bridge: Double-locking bridge with trem
Pickup Bridge: Seymour Duncan
Pickup Neck: Seymour Duncan
Controls: Vol / Vol / Tone / Tone
Tuners: ESP-LTD
Hardware color: Chrome
Pickup selector: Toggle
Finish: Polyurethane

This guitar is in excellent condition. No major bumps or dings. Some of the Sambora logo on the headstock is starting to come up, but it's nothing major and obviously doesn't affect the playability

Just went through professional set up. Stays in tune great! Plays fantastic and sounds excellent.

Price is firm and I am not looking for trades. I would prefer sale relatively close to South Jersey… I am located in Cherry Hill. I would take $50 off the price for a local sale. Thanks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts

')